• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Bored

ITown

No reason to play:

- No value in advancing
- GB donations take forever
- GvG is boring
- Endless repetitive events
- GE is stale
- Fighting is laggy

If it weren't for chat I'd be ready to quit this game for good. But even that is barely keeping me here.

The game needs something fresh.

DeletedUser26965

Don't worry, a new event will come...oh I see you have that on your list;)

DeletedUser25166

Get rid of the awful lag, and GvG becomes fun, fighting becomes fun. Other than that, yeah Events are a chore, leveling up is tedious and no need to advance

Algona

Things that keep me interested in FoE:

My Guild in my original city is a startup Guild, no one had any experience in long term management of Guild. It;s been two years of learn as we go.

My Guild part II - Helping others. I spent a year in Prog supplying Guildies with Traz Goods. Skipped through Modern, spending months in PME helping wtih Cape and Hab, looking forward to Contemp and INNO tower and more Trazzing.

Learning . problem solving for example having to figure out why the Guild was running out of Modern Treasury Goods. And, 8 in Modern 4 had Obs, no Arcs. Solving that one was interesting. Hey, I already said we were learning as we go.

Learning II- finding developing and exploiting niches in this game that have not been explored.

Starting up a new city agter being a one city guy for two years.

Things I'm growing bored with.

Minor Event spamming.

Managing a Guild, 18 months without adequate tools is about 18 months too long.

The yutz in my hood for the last 2 years that spams 100+ unfair trades.

Useless decos as prizes.

I sincerely understand where you are coming from ITown, I suspect that I will bebored with all that sometime after Furure Era. But it;s been a good run this far, and i can see another year or more before it'll be time to try another game.

ITown

Get rid of the awful lag, and GvG becomes fun, fighting becomes fun. Other than that, yeah Events are a chore, leveling up is tedious and no need to advance
I'm not a fan of the mechanics of GvG.

- it's very rare for any significant activity to occur on any map once a critical mass of players reach an age
- this is exacerbated by the introduction of the all ages map (which is also insanely laggy to fight on if you have more than a few thousand units unless you have top notch gaming equipment)
- you have to load up a separate screen even if you want to autobattle. This makes no sense. You should be able to autobattle without loading the battle screen (like in Risk).
- Manually battling is boring, time-consuming, and puts you at a huge disadvantage against people who autobattle
- Siege costs are too low initially and too high later (apart from AA). This discourages guilds from trying to conquer a whole map, which would be a far more interesting way to approach GvG.

cbalto1927

No reason to play:

- No value in advancing
- GB donations take forever
- GvG is boring
- Endless repetitive events
- GE is stale
- Fighting is laggy

If it weren't for chat I'd be ready to quit this game for good. But even that is barely keeping me here.

The game needs something fresh.

Agreed on all points. As for GB Leveling I am even temped to put my own FP in GB's to get it leveled faster. As for events, i am glad we are in 2 weeks break in-between events. I have noticed the events really slowed me down " game play" wise. OF part 1 is way too easy, even Future military units such as Hover Tanks wipe the floor with OF units. Coming soon OF part 2 is even easier with max attack and defense for AI continent maps are at 35 percent. The only thing i can say is i still like GE since it is a challenge for level 3.

DeletedUser26120

If you're bored then check out me at perfect 0 population!

B5PxccY.png

What I really like about it is the fact I used a reno kit to upgrade shrine of awe and gained 2 population before I happened to change stuff around and hit 0 pop.

I can't agree more with ITown. My OE world is just about gone. I am moving from a diamond player to a diamond farmer. FOR INNO GAMES: Diamond player = pays money for diamonds, Diamond farmer = not active any more.

Because of the latest changed in OE making Guild Expedition suddenly unbalanced IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK right after GE started, making me need 1200 fps and hundreds of goods to get to the newest tech that will allow me to START a ship out (which uses more goods that I need to make) to go out approximately 24 hrs and get some more goods that are only useful for Guild Expedition or more tech to - again - do nothing good for my city at ALL!! THIS IS STUPID INNO, but then again your gamemasters have been doing stupid things more and more recently culminating in this monumental error of gigantic proportions!

:mad: