• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

BP set missing one pane after 8 collections of BP ...

67Sage101

Do you also believe the Earth is flat and that the moon landing was an elaborate hoax? Because those are just as likely as your mystery algorithm.
NO. and Possibly my algorithm theory is wrong. But when you see 200 diamonds on the slot and know that money makes people do crazy things... It's not a stretch to think a programmer could bias an input to push diamond sales. I've programmed biasing input's for other reasons. So the notion that a programmer could bias an outcome for a particular purpose programmatically is well known and established fact. And thus my argument is nothing like a flat earth theory. But nice straw man.

wolfhoundtoo

Take a course on how to calculate odds. You current method is deeply flawed. And your Arc BP bit is flawed for the simple reason that you've trade the other BPs for the missing one meaning you've changed it from random odds as you've spent them and are no doubt working from memory.

Johnny B. Goode

I've programmed biasing input's for other reasons. So the notion that a programmer could bias an outcome for a particular purpose programmatically is well known and established fact.
Ah. So since you've programmed bias (presumably for reasons that are ethical), you believe that others are doing it for unethical reasons. Nice logic.
And your Arc BP bit is flawed for the simple reason that you've trade the other BPs for the missing one meaning you've changed it from random odds as you've spent them and are no doubt working from memory.
And his Arc is level 45, which means he's already used 36 full sets of BPs. So if this is the same GB that he claims has 100 total BPs, but none in one slot, then he's actually accumulated 424 total BPs. And out of those 424 BPs, 36 were for the now empty slot. 36 is 8.5% of 424. So he's only slightly under average on that slot overall. Of course, he's thrown around various sets of numbers and not been specific about what GB they're all from, nor at what level the GBs were when that one slot was empty, so who knows what percentages he's really getting. :rolleyes: