• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Brisgard Town Square

DeletedUser

Welcome to Brisgard Town Square

This is a place were neighboors can talk to one another about this world. How is your world doing and what do you plan to seek in this world? Why did you come to this world instead of the other four worlds? Some questions like that could be useful enough to get to know people in your neighboorhood or people around the Brisgard world.

This town square is like a way to communicate with people in the same world as you like what drama has happened in your world, stuff like that. Anything that you wanna get of your head about this magnificent world

DeletedUser3824

Brisgard is decent - some inactive players. Trying to survive regular beatings by the higher ranking players is a challenge but that is what the game is all about right?

DeletedUser

Actually Brisgard is my "Social Guild" we're more interested in having some fun here and relaxing away from the pressures of Arvahall. Arvahall is a blast, but it's work to keep ahead. Brisgard is must more laid back for me, that and I don't have to run the guild, just recruit for it.