• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Bronze Age RQ for infinite resources?

MOAGLEE

I just noticed the RQ "Recruit Horsemen and Warriors" on my second world I just created, which requires just having 4 horsemen and 4 warriors.

Can I actually do this RQ indefinitely to generate as many FP packs I want? Or does the quest disappear after the first time I do it?

Pickleweasel

It will reappear only if you have under a certain amount of each (half or less of the quest requirement of each line? I think). I haven't messed around with those in a lot of ages because of how annoying it is to delete units every time I want to try to trigger it.

RazorbackPirate

I just noticed the RQ "Recruit Horsemen and Warriors" on my second world I just created, which requires just having 4 horsemen and 4 warriors.

Can I actually do this RQ indefinitely to generate as many FP packs I want? Or does the quest disappear after the first time I do it?
As RQs go, this is not the one to spam.

The best Bronze Age military RQ is spearmen and slingers. Spearmen can be trained in 20 seconds so you can just have two spearmen barracks and cram as many slinger barracks as possible (to activate this quest you must delete slingers and spearmen until you have at most 2 of them). Slinger camps are a small 2x3 and take 1 hour to train. Because horsemen and warriors each take an hour to train, you would need equal proportions of horsemen and warrior barracks (a massive 3x3), which means you will be doing less RQs. Because it's ridiculously difficult to get a CF in Bronze Age, you will be bleeding supplies when you're doing spearmen and slinger RQs, so you have to start out with a stash of 70k supplies before you reconstruct your city for this RQ. You can guild hop to get coins easily in Bronze Age. While I don't think it's physically possible to do 200 RQs in a BA town, there's a 2000 RQ abort limit, so you won't get unlimited FPs.

Spears and slinger RQs are a cheaper way to get a ton of RQs (compared to UBQ), Zeus BPs and can get you the FP inventory and starting goods that you can use to trade around. I would recommend doing this for only a few days if you have the time, just so you have enough FP in inventory to start sniping (250-400). You'll get more FPs by sniping in a shorter amount of in-game time than the tedious military RQs, but you need to have some in storage to snipe.

Last edited:

Algona

The best Bronze Age military RQ is spearmen and slingers. Spearmen can be trained in 20 seconds so you can just have two spearmen barracks and cram as many slinger barracks as possible (to activate this quest you must delete slingers and spearmen until you have at most 2 of them). Slinger camps are a small 2x3 and take 1 hour to train. Because horsemen and warriors each take an hour to train, you would need equal proportions of horsemen and warrior barracks (a massive 3x3), which means you will be doing less RQs. Because it's ridiculously difficult to get a CF in Bronze Age, you will be bleeding supplies when you're doing spearmen and slinger RQs, so you have to start out with a stash of 70k supplies before you reconstruct your city for this RQ. You can guild hop to get coins easily in Bronze Age. While I don't think it's physically possible to do 200 RQs in a BA town, there's a 2000 RQ abort limit, so you won't get unlimited FPs.

Spears and slinger RQs are a cheaper way to get a ton of RQs (compared to UBQ), Zeus BPs and can get you the FP inventory and starting goods that you can use to trade around. I would recommend doing this for only a few days if you have the time, just so you have enough FP in inventory to start sniping (250-400). You'll get more FPs by sniping in a shorter amount of in-game time than the tedious military RQs, but you need to have some in storage to snipe.

My experience:

Balaccing the Coins, Supplies, 2 Helmet, SpearSlinger, FP, and UBQ RQs I was able to do 50 or so RQs a day in BA.