• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Bronze Ages Tips

SomePlayer5000

So a while ago on this forum I made a Bronze Ages Guide and although the replies are ok, some said that why should you tell players what to do in the Bronze Ages when its a tutorial age and they could get through that era in days?

So, of course that was true, so I scrapped it, but still, if you happen to be on the forums by the time your out of the Stone Age, I wanted to give you a few tips:

MILITARY - Spearfighters are often used my many people to get through the Bronze Ages provinces, but your best with Warriors and Slingshots. Slingers can attack enemy units from a distance while warriors, who are heavy units, protect the slingers. The warriors are unlocked by researching Phalanx in the late Bronze Ages tech tree. However, Slingers can be unlocked early.

GREAT BUILDINGS - In the mid-late period of the Bronze Ages you will get blueprints from completeing a bunch of quests in the Bronze Ages. Now, don't go telling to upgrade your Oracle of Delphi in your guild, because your Great Building, the Oracle of Delphi, is a terrible Great Building ranked by the community. It won't get you far. Maybe upgrade it to level 2 and stop upgrading it, so you'll have a small boost still before the Iron Ages.

I hope you found these tips helpful.
Thanks for reading this small tip page for the Bronze Ages.