• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buffing an existing GB..& nowhere to post my thoughts...

• Thread starter DeletedUser39698
  • Start date

DeletedUser39698

Hi.
So, I understand the Virgo Project has already been buffed once as it can no longer be used on PVP.
Okay.
I would like to suggest instead of only 5 uses (charges), regardless of level as is currently.
Why not more of a percentage opportunity like other GBs ? (KRAKEN & Artic Orangery as ex.'s)
Point of fact, this is a 5 x 5 footprint for basically a gold coin producer as it currently sits.
Obviously with the success of GBG, more players are getting attack buildings more then ever, (just look at the auction prices for some of the more prestigious attack buildings) would it not make more sense to allow more then just a mere 5 attacks then, ESPECIALLY for a level 80 Great Building. If implemented players could be more supportive of this version and be more inclined to build and utilize it, as I believe is the goal.

My suggestion is this then, switch from numbered charges maxed out at 5 to a percentage base chance for a successful deployment of the Virgo Project..

Best regards,
Superman

BruteForceAttack

Hi.
So, I understand the Virgo Project has already been buffed once as it can no longer be used on PVP.
Okay.
I would like to suggest instead of only 5 uses (charges), regardless of level as is currently.
Why not more of a percentage opportunity like other GBs ? (KRAKEN & Artic Orangery as ex.'s)
Point of fact, this is a 5 x 5 footprint for basically a gold coin producer as it currently sits.
Obviously with the success of GBG, more players are getting attack buildings more then ever, (just look at the auction prices for some of the more prestigious attack buildings) would it not make more sense to allow more then just a mere 5 attacks then, ESPECIALLY for a level 80 Great Building. If implemented players could be more supportive of this version and be more inclined to build and utilize it, as I believe is the goal.

My suggestion is this then, switch from numbered charges maxed out at 5 to a percentage base chance for a successful deployment of the Virgo Project..

Best regards,
Superman

BTW Karken also has limited number of turns, however it does go up lil bit with levels. AO is the only gb that is fully % based.

qaccy

That is not what I wrote actually. A % chance instead of just a flat 5 actually..
That's what you're saying though. The AO has an unlimited number of uses, and only the % chance of activation. Is that not what you're asking for here?

Anyway, Inno basically never does anything to change GBs once they're released on the live servers unless something breaks. Don't expect anything different here!

Emberguard

Because it's an OP ability. You're wiping out half the enemy before the battle even begins. It's also able to work alongside every other bonus you have. So you can potentially be versing 3 units in the first wave of a battle every time it activates.

If you find 5 charges to be not that many then treat it the same way you treat buying that extra diamond turn in negotiations. Something you use to get a little further on the toughest fights after you've exhausted your other options