Nor sure if this is related to the update, but here is is
- Browser and Version: Android (Samsung)
- Overview of the bug: Basically when you collect with the 5 diamonds for the whole city and then hit 4 hours, the supply buildings go to 4 while the goods buildings go to 2 days. When I have all my forge points ready and I want to mass collect in my city, I use the 5 diamond premium to gather my items. It then prompts me to set a timer for all of my supply buildings and my goods buildings that were done at the same time as my forge points. Usually, I only have 4 hours left before I end up in bed, so I click that option. When I check my supply buildings and such, they are properly listed with 4, but I need to go back to all of my goods buildings and then readjust them to be 4 hours, instead of 2 days.
- Screenshots: See attached
- How often this occurs: 1 time a day
- Urgency: Minor
- Preventative Actions: Honestly none, as I tend to open my app to collect and it is fresh.
- Summary: Basically when you collect with the 5 diamonds for the whole city and then hit 4 hours, the supply buildings go to 4 while the goods buildings go to 2 days.
270.9 KB Views: 8
225.7 KB Views: 8