• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Confirmed Bug With 5 Diamond Collections - Mobile

Eyes of Kat

Nor sure if this is related to the update, but here is is

• Browser and Version: Android (Samsung)
  • Overview of the bug: Basically when you collect with the 5 diamonds for the whole city and then hit 4 hours, the supply buildings go to 4 while the goods buildings go to 2 days. When I have all my forge points ready and I want to mass collect in my city, I use the 5 diamond premium to gather my items. It then prompts me to set a timer for all of my supply buildings and my goods buildings that were done at the same time as my forge points. Usually, I only have 4 hours left before I end up in bed, so I click that option. When I check my supply buildings and such, they are properly listed with 4, but I need to go back to all of my goods buildings and then readjust them to be 4 hours, instead of 2 days.
  • Screenshots: See attached
  • How often this occurs: 1 time a day
  • Urgency: Minor
  • Preventative Actions: Honestly none, as I tend to open my app to collect and it is fresh.
  • Summary: Basically when you collect with the 5 diamonds for the whole city and then hit 4 hours, the supply buildings go to 4 while the goods buildings go to 2 days.

Attachments