• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

DeletedUser9930

Ooops, I miscounted :-$ Monster has 30 GBs: all through The Future plus two from Arctic Future, the Observatory, and the Temple of Relics. She quit playing circa 4 June :-(

DeletedUser28970

did a little counting and our Fearless Leader has them all except for Arc, Gaea, Seed Vault, and of course Atlantis Museum (since he's not there yet).
I will have to give him a major ration of grief about missing the Arc since it is a Guild GB! :(
All-in-all it is a pretty impressive collection though. :)

Rhyyss

did a little counting and our Fearless Leader has them all except for Arc, Gaea, Seed Vault, and of course Atlantis Museum (since he's not there yet).
I will have to give him a major ration of grief about missing the Arc since it is a Guild GB! :(
All-in-all it is a pretty impressive collection though. :)

Very Impressive! Which world?

Rhyyss

Building is different than having them all. My somewhat quixotic goal is still to have all of them. I'm at 20 so far, and about to build the Space Needle for 21. Then I will have all of them up through the Modern Era.

Going back and getting the Oracle of Delphi was a little tricky, but it gave me a chance to befriend a few brand new players.

Rhyyss

In G-world, mosterunderthebed37 has 28 GBs through Arctic Future. I believe that accounts for everything: two per age plus theObservatory and the Temple of Relics.

She's taken down everything in her city except her 30(!) great buildings and special buildings that can't be pillaged, so it looks like she's taking a break from actively playing.

wolfhoundtoo

I have blueprints for 33 GBs:

atom, deal, cape, Dresden , capital, gaea , colosseum, hagia, lotus, space, notre, habitat, rain, voyager, saint basil, Alcatraz, artic, chateau, atlantis, dynamic, CDM, Inno, COA, RAH, Marks, kraken, zeus, babel, TOR, lighthouse, arc, observatory and the seed vault. I don't have any blueprints for the Oracle.

So there's at least 34 these days.

Rhyyss

I have blueprints for 33 GBs: I don't have any blueprints for the Oracle.

So there's at least 34 these days.

After the Iron Age the only way you can get blueprints for the Oracle is by donating to another Oracle. All of my friend requests were full, so searched the newer players and if they had an Oracle, I asked them to friend me. I donated forge points to their Oracles until I had the blueprints I needed.

It's not a very powerful Great Building, but I still wanted to have it.

Falconwing

I have a Guild mate who has 31 out of 34. He doesn't have the Oceananic or the Oracle, but I've seen him BP hunting for them.

DeletedUser31592

There is a guy in Q with them all. Bought and paid for- he just started the game a few months ago. U.S. DAV. He is constantly spamming global chat saying his "Veteran's City" with "all 34 Great Buildings" is accepting friends. I almost never play on the PC version, but I've seen him spamming for probably close to 2 months. I know he's made some enemies, too, but I'm not sure how. (Like I said, I'm very rarely on Global Chat.) I know most of the top players hate him.

Rhyyss

There is a guy in Q with them all. Bought and paid for- he just started the game a few months ago. U.S. DAV. He is constantly spamming global chat saying his "Veteran's City" with "all 34 Great Buildings" is accepting friends. I almost never play on the PC version, but I've seen him spamming for probably close to 2 months. I know he's made some enemies, too, but I'm not sure how. (Like I said, I'm very rarely on Global Chat.) I know most of the top players hate him.

How on earth did he get all 34 buildings in just a few months?
And yeah, I'm hardly ever on Global chat either. The signal to noise ratio is way too low.

DeletedUser31592

How on earth did he get all 34 buildings in just a few months?
And yeah, I'm hardly ever on Global chat either. The signal to noise ratio is way too low.
You buy a ton of diamonds.