• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

DeletedUser36624

I've been toying with the idea of doing this too. I actually checked to see if there was room to have them all, and there is and plenty of it.

qaccy

I've had this goal since I started playing back in 2013. I didn't really rush to get them all built, because it wasn't really until the Arc that it became commonplace to start selling goods for FP and unfair trades were unheard of as well even among guildmates in nearly all cases except for Alcatraz. However, I did eventually nab them all and now it's just waiting for new ones to be released and then building them within a few days.

It's still funny when people try to give me advice by telling me how bad the Colosseum and Notre Dame are. They don't know that I know just how good/bad each GB is, nor that I built them for the express reason of having them all!

DeletedUser31420

Is anyone else attempting this goal?
What's the most amount of great buildings anyone has built?
Is there anyone who has built them all?

-Rhyyss

A little late to this party, but it's a goal of mine. I've currently built 13 of them, factoring in dimensions and placing expansions to allow me to place them and leave them where they are. I have completed sets for another 7 buildings, and am working on the rest as they come available. There are a total of 33 in my BP inventory at various levels of completion. I hope to plop them all down someday. :D

DeletedUser37219

We have a guildmate named Valory who has all but the new Mars ones (for now). We are in U world. Her nickname is GB Queen. Anytime I want to see info about a GB I just go straight to her GB list, especially if I need bps for some of the more rare ones.

Agent327

Useful for me to easily look at basically every GB by clicking on one guildie...and just joining a conversation about an interesting topic ya know. I've seen alot worse replies on this forum...

Clicking on one Wiki will achieve the same. Telling everybody you own a dog is equally usefull and you also join the conversation.

DeletedUser37219

Girlie has a good point. Info on all the GBs, in one place, without exiting the game. Wish I had GB Queens in the guilds I'm in. :)
It is convenient, especially playing via mobile and not having to exit the game just to go look at the GB info. Also anytime we need bps it's the perfect guildie to go to

DeletedUser40495

If it works for her fine.
Then don’t blame her for it or make jerk comments about it.
Unlike you, I think everybody should play like they want
Never have I ever said that people can’t play how they want. Don’t know where you’re getting that from.
it is totally useless for probably 90% of the players.
Not disagreeing with this, but just because you can’t use it doesn’t mean that she can’t comment about it in a thread discussing the topic. She said nothing to offend you, so why did you have to pick on her? That’s all I’m saying.

If you really think everyone should play how they want, then I don’t know why you are judging her for her way of getting information.

DeletedUser28147

Started doing this on a brand new world after seeing this thread. Level 6 TOB and Zues and level 8 Delphi so far, not going to go to the next age until every great building is at a minimum of level 10. And now with a blueprint producing special event building it makes it even easier.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190706-190137_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20190706-190137_Forge of Empires.jpg
    950.6 KB · Views: 12

grandmaster ubero

If u want to play competive you work on the Arc and some other key GBs, but for fun, sure you can build all of them, not hard if you know how to get BPs (Arc) and goods (Terraces and clever trading), i would not do it for a main city, for your guild an Arc and Observatory is the only "must-have-Gbs".

Just because you can doesn't necessarly mean you should.