• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

Reaver fka Rand

I have, as one of my in-game goals, to build *all* of the great buildings. Yes, I know this is not an optimized strategy - it's just something I want to do. So far I have built all the great buildings through the Industrial Age, and am saving up resources to build Alcatraz and the Chateau Frontenac.

Is anyone else attempting this goal?
What's the most amount of great buildings anyone has built?
Is there anyone who has built them all?

-Rhyyss

I'm not trying to get them all, because ….. COLOSSEUM! lol

But I do have 24 GBs on H world. I'm not the most efficient player, but I have fun.

DeletedUser12006

I have, as one of my in-game goals, to build *all* of the great buildings. Yes, I know this is not an optimized strategy - it's just something I want to do. So far I have built all the great buildings through the Industrial Age, and am saving up resources to build Alcatraz and the Chateau Frontenac.

Is anyone else attempting this goal?
What's the most amount of great buildings anyone has built?
Is there anyone who has built them all?

-Rhyyss
39 out of 40...still need Oracle of Delphi though.

Brunenjii

I'm attempting this on F world. I plan on building all GBs and leveling them to at least 10, while in their corresponding ages. I'm currently in HMA and leveling a SMB. I still need to build a level a ND before moving on to LMA. I won't allow myself to build any GBs beyond my current age.

Random.dude878

Well, There are approximately 35 GBs in the whole game, not including the no age GBs, so, it would be either a miracle to gather all these GBs, or just time. A LOT

DeletedUser38613

does it count if you build 42 Towers of Victory instead of Colosseum?

DeletedUser38613

I'm not trying to get them all, because ….. COLOSSEUM! lol

But I do have 24 GBs on H world. I'm not the most efficient player, but I have fun.
if your serious about the goal, you gotta take the good with the bad. lol. It sucks but that's the name of the goal. ALL

mamboking053

What is the Terracotta Army GB and sorry but you started this thread 3 years ago it is an old thread now.

It's an old thread, but that doesn't mean no one can add to it. As long as what they add has meaning or value in relation to the OP. From what I can see, a person can add to this thread as much as they like if they wanted to add something relevant to the topic. You could start a new thread, but since the topic is niche, it's seems better to continue an old thread rather than start a dozen threads with two or three posts in it.

The Terracotta Army is a GB that gives attack and defense boosts to both the players offensive army and city defense.

Rhyyss

Yep, it's an old thread - Having all of the Great Buildings has been a long term goal of mine. One of the reasons I really enjoy FoE is the mix of short term quick gains, and also having longer term goals - advancing through ages, having a level 80 Arc, or building up your guild...