• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tarkkus

Why not be able to rotate a building that is 2x2, 3x3, or 4x4 etc.? It does not make it easier to assemble a city puzzle. I understand when building a city you should put the puzzle together and, as a challenge they are different sizes, but it does not matter when it is symmetrical. Sometimes I want the door or gate facing a different direction in order to make it look proper. To some of us building a city is artistry and it is nice to see the finish product.

UP ONLINE

Why not be able to rotate a building that is 2x2, 3x3, or 4x4 etc.? It does not make it easier to assemble a city puzzle. I understand when building a city you should put the puzzle together and, as a challenge they are different sizes, but it does not matter when it is symmetrical. Sometimes I want the door or gate facing a different direction in order to make it look proper. To some of us building a city is artistry and it is nice to see the finish product.
Learn to love how they have it, It is after all a game. one building one picture gif icon .... And how many buildings are in the game LMAO
So many buildings that Rotate lol NOT Possible

Tarkkus

Learn to love how they have it, It is after all a game. one building one picture gif icon .... And how many buildings are in the game LMAO
So many buildings that Rotate lol NOT Possible
Ok, because it is a game we should not suggest improvements? LOL And you dont rotate them all, just the symmetrical ones. Your answer is very odd. What Agent 327 said negates any more discussion so I am not sure why you bothered. By the way, what I suggested is better than how they have it.

UP ONLINE

Ok, because it is a game we should not suggest improvements? LOL And you don't rotate them all, just the symmetrical ones. Your answer is very odd. What Agent 327 said negates any more discussion so I am not sure why you bothered. By the way, what I suggested is better than how they have it.
And Yet you don't realize what is required to make buildings able to rotate
yes that is what I said ( Ok, because it is a game we should not suggest improvements) NO IT IS NOT just this Idea Witch they already talked about this and said it is not possible to do!!
Agent 327 DID NOT SAY negates any more discussion or whatever you thought he said Then why did he not LOCK IT FOR NO MORE REPLIES.

Last edited:

The Lady Redneck

Rotating the buildings would have no value to the game. What they look like it unimportant. The object of the game is not a build a pretty city with lots of smiley faced pretend people. The object of the game is to build an empire through war and trade. To interact with other players as if you are a trader, farmer, diplomat, soldier, Battle commander or Ruler. To form alliances and partnerships with this in mind. What should be important to you is the functionality of each building. Does it serve its purpose. Does it give sufficient return for the space it takes up. Is it something with only a short term use or is it worth investing in for the future of your empire. OK INNO does spend time on the design of the buildings. but IMO less time needs spending on that and more time put into the real and important side of the game.

67Sage101

I think the layout is fixed and not allowed to move so you can't see the street impediments. Also it's designed make you let go of what is in your left hand to achieve what you want in the right hand. Can't have two hand full. That would make you too happy. The worst nightmare for a salesman is a happy customer that is satisfied before setting foot in the store.