• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buildings Statistics

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: Please note that since the game is a constant "work in progress", the numbers may change over time. The current numbers reflect the status of game version 1.11 from October 2013. Please don't nail me if you relied on my numbers and got it wrong ;-)

For a short explanation on how the grid system works, here's a pic that says more than words:
206el2p.png

Now on with the stats :p

Houses:
2i1m9vc.png

Production:
wwdite.png

Culture:
16i5ldj.png

Goods:
119tca0.png

Deco and Roads:
2195ttc.png

Other constructions:
2vnkr2p.png

Have fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks again for the great guide. One question. I am almost out of the bronze age going into the iron age. Do the buildings automatically convert from bronze age buildings to iron age equivalents? Thanks in advance for any answers.

DeletedUser

No, there is no such thing. Buildings from different ages are independent of each other, and so in order to build Iron Age buildings, you need to do what you did in the Bronze Age: research and build.

DeletedUser

The only thing that changes is the graphics of the Town Hall once you've researched and unlocked the first technology of a new age. Apart from the optics, this has no other effect however.

DeletedUser

just woundering why we need to pay in coins when we have already payed to unlock it after studding it we pay for somthing we already bought ???

DeletedUser

You "bought" the unlocking of the research in the tech tree. It's the same for every building you research: Unlock in the tech tree first, then pay to build that building (in this case: the expansion) in your city. And even the rise in prices follows a logic pattern: Later buildings cost more, and so do later expansions. Because with your existing later buildings, you produce more resources. It's all about balance, which is very well calculated in this game I think.

DeletedUser

Thank you for posting the spreadsheet images in your first posting. It has proved to be a great help in the game.

I have for quite a while wondered about the best supplies / supply production bldgs and until I move up thru the ages I will be sticking with my Goat Farms as they do provide me with what I need at this point in the game.

As with many online / browser game(s) the strategy is what I look at rather than worrying about having a strong defending army, etc. to protect my city.

Oh and another thing to do when having "Problems" (in Bugs Huntsman's sig line) would be to make sure you have turned off the indexing option (Windows XP - Hard Drive Properties). This will also help with online game play as well as many other software programs.

Thanks again :)

DeletedUser2145

What I can tell you at the moment is that it provides 370 in Colonial. That's as far as my current knowledge goes.

320 at LMA

250 EMA

DeletedUser3

To add to this thread, information regarding the Wishing Well:

AgeCoinsSuppliesGoodsMedalsFPDiamonds
BA45045010 BA Goods2250
IA1080108010 IA Goods3250
EMA1800180010 EMA Goods5250
HMA2520250010 HMA Goods10250
LMA3330333010 LMA Goods19250
CA5060423010 CA Goods31250
IndA6320632010 IndA Goods49250

All data without any boosts (happiness).

DeletedUser5203

So not sure if this is where this question goes but will give it a shot. I found this really cool and helpful guide on buildings and their production but what I wanted to know is, is there a guide available that shows for each production building how much it will produce at the different time increments.

There are 6 different times for production which are:

Pottery: 5 mins = 10; 15 minutes = 25; 1 hour = 50; 4 hours = 83; 8 hours = 125; 1 day = 249
Fruit Farm: 5 mins = 26; 15 mins = 65; 1 hour = 130; 4 hours = 217; 8 hours = 325; 1 day = 650

So what I want to know is there any guides out there that has this information for all of the buildings that provide supplies. I happen to know these because I currently have these buildings in my town and those are the base numbers with no modifiers.

Thanks.

DeletedUser4074

Every time produces at the same ratio in every building, with 1 hour being the base: 5min = 1/5, 15min = 1/2, 1h = 1, 4h = 5/3, 8h = 5/2, 1d = 5.

DeletedUser5203

Thanks

So not sure if this is where this question goes but will give it a shot. I found this really cool and helpful guide on buildings and their production but what I wanted to know is, is there a guide available that shows for each production building how much it will produce at the different time increments.

There are 6 different times for production which are:

Pottery: 5 mins = 10; 15 minutes = 25; 1 hour = 50; 4 hours = 83; 8 hours = 125; 1 day = 249
Fruit Farm: 5 mins = 26; 15 mins = 65; 1 hour = 130; 4 hours = 217; 8 hours = 325; 1 day = 650

So what I want to know is there any guides out there that has this information for all of the buildings that provide supplies. I happen to know these because I currently have these buildings in my town and those are the base numbers with no modifiers.

Thanks.

Thank you for the quick response

DeletedUser

Why did you add a full extra side for the 2 lane road? If you utilize both sides of the 2 lane road the added value should only be half an extra side

DeletedUser

I made a realistic sample town in Excel using 2-lane roads, single lane roads, and a mix of buildings requiring 2-lane roads and those not requiring them, and I found that adding the shortest side of a building comes closest to reality. If you come up with even more realistic formulas, feel free to suggest and post examples.

DeletedUser4844

What do you mean by adding a full extra side. In the charts I see all I see is a 2 lane road taking up a 2x2 space and requiring x, y amount of coins and supplies. Nothing seems to be mentioned about sides.

DeletedUser

In the Progressive Era, some buildings have to be connected to 2-lane roads (2x2). Considering this additional need for space and in order to keep the value of production per square comparable, I'm adding the shortest side of the building to determine it's total space. Example for a 3x4 building: (3x4)+3 = 15. Then: Production/15 = Production per square.

P.S. Someone on the .en forum posted this:
housecompab784.png

Maybe this helps us too on our way to the perfect formula :)

DeletedUser4844

That's interesting. I can see your point. Buildings that require a two lane highway do need more "city support" especially since a two lane highway provides no happiness. Building that extra support into your calculations for how much the buildings provide per square makes a certain degree of sense.

However, I have two issues with calculating things this way:
1) How much support the buildings in a city will need varies wildly according to city plan. Some are much more efficient, some less so. Moreover, you might be able to get more use out of two lane roads by placing them in a zig zag pattern so you have more surface area to work with. Given your sketches, each two lane road segment is connected on four squares to other 2-lane road segments, leaving only 4 squares to connect stuff that needs it. If you zig-zag the road you might be able to only connect each square of two lane road on 2 squares to other 2-lane road segments, tus allowing 6-squares of the 2-lane road segment to connect to buildings which require two-lane roads. Regardless, until now, you did not take anything else into account other then the size of the structures themselves when computing per square efficiency, and that seemed like a good rule to follow.

2) If you are going to change over and base your formulas on support for structures (such as roads) when calculating efficiency per square, then when making this calculation for the structures that require one lane roads you should still calculate some support, it should just be less. Perhaps, since it is possible for such structures to be one both sides of a 1-lane road, instead of each structure taking up a full side of a 2-lane road, you could add in half the shortest side for structures requiring a one-lane road.