• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buy forgepoints in the event's quest

CommanderRoc

In the events, sometimes the quest required us to buy forgepoints to complete quest. The coin cost increased every time we buy it. I am planning on playing this game for a long time and I am worry I can not afford the coin cost eventually. There should be an option or solution to this. This problem is even more difficult for new people who make a mistake of buying to much forgepoints instead of saving them for quest in event. What is everyone opinion on this?

Wwwoodchuck

I have been playing for 460 days (Currently in OF) and only bought FP with coins when quests required, never just to buy them. Sometimes I did buy them when there was an alternative because buying FP was the faster route. My current cost for the next FP is 11,000 coins. I could purchase 10,005 FP with the coins I have on hand (1.7G). It would seem to me, if you progress your city and productions in any kind of reasonable manner, buying them for Quests, when required to, should never be an issue. It might have been a huge burden when I was just starting, but once I was up and rolling, I have never had any problems.

In the events, sometimes the quest required us to buy forgepoints to complete quest. The coin cost increased every time we buy it. I am planning on playing this game for a long time and I am worry I can not afford the coin cost eventually. There should be an option or solution to this. This problem is even more difficult for new people who make a mistake of buying to much forgepoints instead of saving them for quest in event. What is everyone opinion on this?
My FP now cost me almost 1.5 Million coins. But I have almost 23 billion coins. I built my city, and GB's, and leveled them to make sure I had plenty of coins and supplies. It isn't hard to do.

Darkest.Knight

My FP now cost me almost 1.5 Million coins. But I have almost 23 billion coins. I built my city, and GB's, and leveled them to make sure I had plenty of coins and supplies. It isn't hard to do.
I've been buying fps since I completed story questline about 9 mos. ago; bought 32K fps, now at 1.6M/fps, but making 180M gold/day so I'll keep buying 100+fps/day.