• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buying Blue Prints of Vintage Gaea Statue. Where to go?

Bolderbrain

This probably a stupid question but ...but...

Where do GB blue prints originate?
Say I wanted to buy a blue print for a GB. For example say it was the Gaea Statue GB.
Where do you go to buy one? There must be a store or something for prints isn't there?

*Lis*

This probably a stupid question but ...but...

Where do GB blue prints originate?
Say I wanted to buy a blue print for a GB. For example say it was the Gaea Statue GB.
Where do you go to buy one? There must be a store or something for prints isn't there?
No, there isn’t a blueprint store. You get them from donating fps to the gb you want blueprints from, prizes in GE, events, incidents, daily challenge, aiding, plundering, trading them in (wouldn’t do this) or buying with diamonds (also wouldn’t do this). Don’t know if I’m missing any other methods. But also, don’t build gaea statue....there are much better gbs to get bps for.

Lord Pest

I agree with the above on how to get bp. Also don’t build the Gaea. I remember being new and wanting medals and thinking... wow look at all the medals Gaea gives each day. I soon found it doesn’t give enough. Build an arc, get to 80, donate to other players GBs and you’ll have more medals than you’ll ever need... and all your victory expansions too.

CaptainKirk1234

You can buy blue prints with diamonds, but when when a GB is first released how do the first players get them? You could get one and buy them all with diamonds or by aiding, but other than that how do new BP's for GB's first get put into the system?

Beorn Bear

You can buy blue prints with diamonds, but when when a GB is first released how do the first players get them? You could get one and buy them all with diamonds or by aiding, but other than that how do new BP's for GB's first get put into the system?
BPs for new GBs would only be obtainable from aiding or rewards (DC, GE, RQs, etc.) until someone builds one. And they would only be available as rewards if you were already in the age that the GB is for. If it is a new No Age GB (like the Obs or ToR), then it would depend on what mechanism Inno provides for that particular GB. The ToR BPs, for instance, are only available in the wild* as GE rewards. The Obs BPs are usually only available in the wild* during events.

*Other than from donating to that type of GB.

Bolderbrain

Thank you all for your replies but basically none of the replies answer the question.

Someone starts with a blue print; it comes form somewhere: Where does it come from?
I'm not asking about prints being generated by other player's.
I'm asking where or how do these first sets of prints get handed out? Do people buy them somewhere?
Does a Giant Inno Stork drops a complete set of Blue Prints out of the electronic abyss?

This is a relatively simple question.

The question is how can a player acquire blueprints for GB's they cannot locate?
I asked if there was a place that sells them? Does Inno have a Store or something?
Christ Sakes, everybody knows how blueprints are obtained normally.
I want to know how to buy one I can't find.
Is there or isn't there a place to buy blueprints you cannot find?
I gave an example. I didn't ask for advice on the intelligence or wisdom of it.

Last edited:

Agent327

Thank you all for your replies but basically none of the replies answer the question.

Someone starts with a blue print, it comes form somewhere: NO? Where does it come from?
What, a Giant Inno Stork drops a complete set of Blue Prints out of the electronic abyss?

Who care's how many prints you have, what you think is valuable, and I'm really sick of hearing about anything relating to Arc's.
None of those have anything what-so-ever to do with a relatively simple question.

The question was how can a player acquire blueprints for GB's they cannot locate?
I asked if there was a place that sells them? Does Inno have a Store or something?

Your questions were answered. You should read those answers.

Vger

Christ Sakes, everybody knows how blueprints are obtained normally.
I want to know how to buy one I can't find.
Is there or isn't there a place to buy blueprints you cannot find?
The very first answer you got from lisgib20 answered that:
No, there isn’t a blueprint store.

That is the correct answer. You need to obtain the blueprints normally, which you already know how to do.

Bolderbrain

The very first answer you got from lisgib20 answered that:

Yes, you're right.
I didn't see it as an answer about there not being a store since it was followed by the usual instructions on how blueprints are generated. My mistake.
That is the correct answer. You need to obtain the blueprints normally, which you already know how to do.

Agent327

Greystroke's explanation is what you're implying and why not just say so? Yes, it does answer the question. I apologize for not seeing it as an explanation. There is no Inno Store to buy blue prints from.

The first answer you got from lisgib20 answered all your questions.

Zhenlong552

No there isn't. you just get them from contributing to other's gbs, events, quests, GE, relics, plundering, aiding, or from incidents

Jern2017

Looks like you didn't understand the replies and it appears you want to build a Great Building, but don't have any blueprints for it.

You CANNOT buy blueprints for a specific Great Building if you don't have at least one blueprint for it. After you obtain at least one, that Great Building will show up in your Great Buildings list. Then, you can buy the rest for 200 Diamonds each.

So, if you want to build the Gaea Statue and don't have a single blueprint, you need to get it as a reward (contribution reward for that GB, aiding/plundering a building from the age the Gaea Statue is in...).
You can also get BPs as a reward from quests, Daily Challenges, GE, events... but, you only get BPs from your age or any age below yours this way.

After that, you can buy the rest of the blueprints with Diamonds.

Echoing the advice of others, though, don't build the Gaea Statue and don't buy blueprints.