• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buying Lot of Alabaster from My Guild Leaders

Triopoly Champion

It seems like many LMA players are willing to trade whatever to get the EMA alabaster goods.

I got 21 brass and only paid 14 alabaster in 2 trades.

Should I just keep getting more alabaster, maybe granite, much more than I really need, so I can rip through the LMA trading market?

Even getting 10 basalt after paying 20 alabaster is great.

I don't need to post any trades myself, there are enough unfair trades for me to accept on the market daily. I end up getting tons of LMA goods with the outstanding rates.

Thanks a lot, Inno hasn't introduce a possible method for any players to purchase the alabaster continent deposit bonus.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It seems like many LMA players are willing to trade whatever to get the EMA alabaster goods.
In your small sample size of at most about 300 players out of how many thousands?
I got 21 brass and only paid 14 alabaster in 2 trades.

Should I just keep getting more alabaster, maybe granite, much more than I really need, so I can rip through the LMA trading market?
Is this a rhetorical question? Or do you really need to be told that this would be a smart course of action?
Even getting 10 basalt after paying 20 alabaster is great.
No duh.
I don't need to post any trades myself, there are enough unfair trades for me to accept on the market daily. I end up getting tons of LMA goods with the outstanding rates.
So apparently the above question was rhetorical.
Thanks a lot, Inno hasn't introduce a possible method for any players to purchase the alabaster continent deposit bonus.
ROFLMAO
You are a piece of work. :rolleyes:

Triopoly Champion

I've accepted many trades like -> offer 10 basalt trades and need 20 alabaster.

Go to the fair trades thread of my guild. Post the offers of 10 basalt for 20 dried herb, then 20 dried herb for 40 alabaster.

My Arctic Future guild leader has built 3 alabaster masons, lol my guild treasury runs low in LMA goods.

Reached LMA since Dec 15, 2017, Castel del Monte built, satisfy with what I have.
Forge of Empires LMA Goods List.jpg

DeletedUser

Do you really get a kick out of posting unconnected, nonsensical sentences along with a picture that has little to do with any of them? (It looks like your guild is lower on HMA and Colonial goods than LMA goods.)

Triopoly Champion

I'm talking about the trades in this thread. The screenshot shows my inventory not the guild treasury. I just show how the alabaster trades will make me rich in goods.

If you believe I'm as rich as a small guild, then my strategy is totally correct.

To be more clear, building a CdM cost 1,000 LMA goods total, and look how much I still have left?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm talking about the trades in this thread. The screenshot shows my inventory not the guild treasury. I just show how the alabaster trades will make me rich in goods.
Yes, as I said, my bad.
If you believe I'm as rich as a small guild, then my strategy is totally correct.
I'm 100% sure that's not what I believe. I was actually thinking that your guild was woefully short of all goods, but since you mentioned LMA I only commented on the amounts relative to each other.

Triopoly Champion

This is the reason I mention my guild treasury is low on LMA goods.

10 basalt -> 20 dried herb -> 40 alabaster

After the trade, my guild leader gains 10 basalt, I get 40 more alabaster. I trade my 20 alabaster for someone else's 10 basalt, then come back to my guild leader to repeat that same action again.

My guild leader needs basalt and brass, so he can refill the guild treasury, I want granite and alabaster, so we both get what we desired.

I try to maintain at least 500 of all goods. If I dip below 300 of something, I start having heart palpitations...
I prefer having over 1,000 of everything.
If I trade forge points with the Future Era goods of my guild leader, I can just trade those down gradually, no more worries about unlocking the techs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser29563

This is the reason I mention my guild treasury is low on LMA goods.

10 basalt -> 20 dried herb -> 40 alabaster

After the trade, my guild leader gains 10 basalt, I get 40 more alabaster. I trade my 20 alabaster for someone else's 10 basalt, then come back to my guild leader to repeat that same action again.

My guild leader needs basalt and brass, so he can refill the guild treasury, I want granite and alabaster, so we both get what we desired.

If I trade forge points with the Future Era goods of my guild leader, I can just trade those down gradually, no more worries about unlocking the techs.
Please don't buy future era goods to "trade down" for alabaster.
Just ......don't.

Freshmeboy

Tuckerkao your fps are probably more valuable purchasing future goods for an Arc rather than for trading down. Fps are more valuable than goods so use them accordingly. It seems you have a found a niche in the market and are exploiting it heavily in your favor. Good strategy. It probably won't be this way throughout your gaming experience but keep on trucking

Triopoly Champion

If I get enough Kiosks, I'll have plenty of goods -
Forge of Empires - Tiny Town.jpg

Say if the Kiosks are aged HMA, LMA, CA, InA, PE. Maharaja's Set are aged Modern, Oriental Set are aged Postmodern. The next reno kit can be used on the HMA Kiosk when entering Contemporary Era.

I'm pretty confident I can advance in eras as long as I have an event goods building for each age.

DeletedUser30900

When you dealing with over 1000 goods trading up and down every two days. You will find this thread extremely enjoyable:) don’t put CR into this though, makes me feel bad :(

DeletedUser28670

If I get enough Kiosks, I'll have plenty of goods -
View attachment 9110

Say if the Kiosks are aged HMA, LMA, CA, InA, PE. Maharaja's Set are aged Modern, Oriental Set are aged Postmodern. The next reno kit can be used on the HMA Kiosk when entering Contemporary Era.

I'm pretty confident I can advance in eras as long as I have an event goods building for each age.
Wow. Using another player's city as a reference and saying it's your own? right. I'm getting tired of you boasting of your city, so I'll say it clearly. Your kiosks, maharajas, and orientals will never get you to Contemporary era.

Copying another player's hard work and posting it as your own doesn't win you any popularity points with me,too.

Triopoly Champion

I've successfully tricked Lord Muggle this time with the Oracle of Delphi and Kiosks. No players in the world will build their cities like the screen I show above due to the wrong timelines of the event buildings.

Oracle of Delphi mostly exists only in worlds created on or after the 2nd half of year 2017. I wouldn't build the Oracle unless all of the 9 blueprints were given from the story quests.

Lots of screenshots were posted on the "Smallville and Tiny Town" thread, There wasn't 1 like mine.

I just researched LMA "Apartment Houses", there are Colonial, Industrial, Progressive, Modern and Postmodern in between me and Contemporary Era.

Since Lord Muggle's critique of my city at first time, I already took down EMA, HMA and LMA. I must have my Fishing Hut or Oasis for each era, that Summer Chest has shown up almost every week.

Refined Goods: I can use forge points to buy the Future Era goods from my guild leader, then trade them down to modern and postmodern.

Last edited: