• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buying Lot of Alabaster from My Guild Leaders

DeletedUser30312

That's funny. Contemporary is the best age to easily fight, way better than Colonial. Industrial is better than Colonial, too. Someone is not as wise as you think they are.

Honestly, I enjoyed fighting in CA more than Indy. The best thing about Indy for me is how the Howitzers have probably the best mobility of all the Heavies I've use so far, and some range as well to really dish out punishment. Much more flexible than Grenadiers, and they were great because they no longer needed to fight close range. But Indy units all have some sort of downside or other:

• Lancers have the highest defense of all the units and the mobility of fast units but are the only unit of the age besides Champions that lack a distance attack. As a result, they have to close range everything, while the other units in the age have distance attacks.
  • Jaegers get Stealth like Rangers and have distance attacks on top of it, so they can hide in forests and snipe other distance attackers with impunity. Well, unless the attacker is a Howitzer which ignores Stealth completely and has the advantage over Jaegers being a Heavy unit.
  • Riflemen have the greatest range so far, but they have a harder time avoiding the attacks of other units wit the range of both the Jaeger and Howitzer.
  • Howitzers have a relatively low defense for a Heavy and have a harder time playing the defensive role.
  • Breech Loaders have a low defense, but this is typical for artillery. Dug-in isnlt that impressive either. However, Cannons and Field Guns have the same problems, so Breech Loaders stand out te least

Colonial is the best age for me because the AI Grenadiers aren't smart.

That hardly matters when the AI is stupid with every unit.

Triopoly Champion

Of course, O Great Tuckerkao.
Your wish is my order, great one.
Why not share your extremely unique, useful, unique, unique, bla bla bla strategy with us poor mortals?

I beg you, great tuckerkao, to teach us all of your unique and useful strategy.
My strategy = don't show the best until an expert lashes out over the quality of my city, then he can't take his words back -
Forge of Empires - Colonial Fantasy 07-01-2018.jpg