• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buying Lot of Alabaster from My Guild Leaders

DeletedUser

With a level 9+ Lighthouse of Alexandria and level 7+ Dynamic Tower, I can build 5 un-boosted alabaster masons, the daily supply budget will still be very positive, the continent deposit bonus can be overridden in this case.
I'm sure in your twisted logic this makes sense. However, your Alabaster Masons will still only be producing 1 good each every 4 hours, regardless of how many of them you have, or how many supplies you can produce, or what GBs you have at whatever levels. And you'll be taking up 60 tiles in your city with them. That's equivalent to almost 4 expansions. You are overriding nothing. LOL

Triopoly Champion

If I have level 9 LoA, level 8 RAH, level 7 DT, then I build an unboosted Alabaster mason in my city, most players will believe that's boosted after seeing my goods inventory a month later.

Triopoly Champion

My friend built tons of unboosted alabaster masons only tried to unlock the LMA manufactory tech.

I'd build 2 EMA Santa's Workshop to earn 20 alabaster daily.

Algona

If I buy FE goods from my guild leader, I put my fps into his high level Arctic Orangery and Kraken(since there are often 4 or less contributors on the list), so I get huge amount of medals in return. The expansion slots are the only thing really worth the additional diamonds.

This is orthodox game play. Glad you figured it out, but this forum ihas dozens of posts on this. Nothing new here.

There are so many people in my guild posting trading up from Tomorrow Era to the Future, Dynamic Tower GB can be built with FE goods trading 1 era down, then i get twice much because players prefer 2:1 guild trades instead of the fair trade calculator formula.

More mundane strategy. What happened to that wild genius from earlier in this thread?

With a level 9+ Lighthouse of Alexandria and level 7+ Dynamic Tower, I can build 5 un-boosted alabaster masons, the daily supply budget will still be very positive, the continent deposit bonus can be overridden in this case.

Ahhh! There he is. No doubt that using 5 unboosted Goods Buildings to make Alabaster to trade for what? Cam you fill me in on that part?

wolfhoundtoo

Only to say producing unboosted alabaster goods won't bankrupt the supplies of my city if I have level 9 LoA with other GBs.

The reason people don't build unboosted goods has nothing to do with running out of supplies. It has to do with making 5 times as many goods as unboosted goods. Is alabaster so rare that you can't trade 2 boosted goods to get 1 alabaster? At 2 to 1 you'd end up with (those 5 factories) per 8 hour production 40 goods divided by 2 is 20 alabaster. versus 5 with the unboosted goods.

Freshmeboy

Tucker seems to have found various strategies in a market bereft of certain goods and is capitalizing on them....

DeletedUser

My friend built tons of unboosted alabaster masons only tried to unlock the LMA manufactory tech.

I'd build 2 EMA Santa's Workshop to earn 20 alabaster daily.
That's 40 tiles taken up. One EMA goods building is either 12 or 16 tiles, can produce at least 20-25 goods per day, trade for Alabaster and have 24-28 tiles to spare.

DeletedUser

Only to say producing unboosted alabaster goods won't bankrupt the supplies of my city if I have level 9 LoA with other GBs.
If goods buildings, boosted or not, ever bankrupt the supplies of your city, you are doing something drastically wrong.

Triopoly Champion

If goods buildings, boosted or not, ever bankrupt the supplies of your city, you are doing something drastically wrong.
My LMA city has plenty of supplies -> 2.9 millions. Several of my friends followed me to LMA and tried to produce alabaster unboosted, eventually caused the total # of supplies to get as low as 800, great chance to get the alabaster from my guild leader. (40 limestone for 20 alabaster + 40 ebony for 20 alabaster). If my friends put in 50 fps into my Castel del Monte, I'll give them 200 alabaster.

Anyway, they got few gold, few copper, few honey, few granite in the end.

The only time to build an unboosted goods building is to break the tech deadlock. In my LMA neighborhood, even you trade 20 gunpowder for someone's 20 alabaster, still won't be able to make up to 200 within a week. The correct answer is to collect the 200 alabaster while still in EMA or HMA, not everyone is in a strong guild, but LMA players can't go back to EMA or HMA neighborhood.

If any of my friends stuck on the LMA tech tree for more than 2 month, they really don't know how to trade, so probably be easier for them just to build the unboosted alabaster masons.

I researched the first 4 LMA techs with ->

Metal Working: 39/40
Crane: 51/52
Biology: 59/60
Aristocracy: 41/42

So I remained in HMA to fight easier Guild Expeditions and let the GBs generate HMA goods instead. As soon as the GE started, I unlocked all 4 LMA techs at the same time and pushed fast into "Great Swords" within 2 days. I had 149 copper and 197 alabaster at that night right before my EMA Black Tower readied. Of course I have HMA Royal Cascade as well, thus all previous age goods still increasing despite being in LMA.

I have 190 alabaster in my goods inventory now, this is after LMA Manufacturing and the 200 alabaster, I don't think I'll need any more alabaster for myself in this game. Cathedral of Aachen is currently at level 3.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31592

I've got it! My whole neighborhood is following tucker's strategy!
It is EMA. I plundered 24 people yesterday. 13 had unboosted goods buildings and only 9 had boosted good buildings. (The other two were a Santa's Workshop making supplies- boo- and a Cider Mill making supplies- boo again.)

DeletedUser30900

I've got it! My whole neighborhood is following tucker's strategy!
It is EMA. I plundered 24 people yesterday. 13 had unboosted goods buildings and only 9 had boosted good buildings. (The other two were a Santa's Workshop making supplies- boo- and a Cider Mill making supplies- boo again.)
So instead of foolishness we call it intelligence in this thread. I got it