• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buying Lot of Alabaster from My Guild Leaders

Triopoly Champion

Played my Mt. Killmore world since Oct 14, 2017, so it's my 95th day, lots of supplies already spent on the EMA, HMA and LMA techs. Don't forget to count those in.

May I ask you how many days has your IA world stood since the opening?

I'll try to reach the clockmakers because they are the jackpots of supplies.

I'm allowed to play Iron Age mode in LMA as long as I have enough Imperial Guards and Cannons to fight the Guild Expedition. Cannons have much larger advantage over Trebuchets than Ballista over Stone Throwers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser27889

Why not just do the math:

Assuming 3 FE goods per FP spent with 50 FP investment and a 1:2 down trade rate:

FE- 150 Goods
TE-300
ME-600
CE-1200
PE-2400
INA-4800
CA- 9600
LMA- 19,200

So 50 FP=19,200 LMA goods. Or, 384 goods to the FP.

If we use Calc ratios then it’s 944 LMA for 150 FE.

50 FP= 944 LMA goods is 18.8 goods to the FP.

The issue in it being viable isn’t the math it’s having enough people in your circle of all these eras ready willing and able to trade with you. I’ve been in the position of being in a low era trying to trade higher aged goods around and it can be a pain. Typically if someone in my guild didn’t have what I needed I then needed to make the trades unfavorable so someone in my friends list would spend the FP. Hoods are almost all but pointless when it comes to trading in later era goods unless you’re lucky enough to be in one with other members dealing in advanced goods, which when I was in LMA was exactly never.

Triopoly Champion

Future Era - 150 Goods
Tomorrow Era - 300 (Dynamic Tower)
Contemporary Era - 600 (Innovation Tower)
Postmodern Era -1,200 (Cape Canaveral)
Modern Era - 2,400 (Atomium)
Progressive Era - 4,800 (Alcatraz)
Industrial Age - 9,600 (Royal Albert Hall)
Colonial Age - 19,200 (Frauenkirche of Dresden)
LMA - 38,400 (Castel del Monte)

I got a different math equation than you.

Because most people don't trade using fair trade calculator, instead using 1:2, 1:1, 2:1 all the way, then trading down is much better for the higher end.

Don't trade down too much at once. I often post 20 goods for 40 previous goods or 40 goods for 80 previous goods.

Last edited:

DeletedUser28670

Played my Mt. Killmore world since Oct 14, 2017, so it's my 95th day, lots of supplies already spent on the EMA, HMA and LMA techs. Don't forget to count those in.

May I ask you how many days has your IA world stood since the opening?

I'll try to reach the clockmakers because they are the jackpots of supplies.

I'm allowed to play Iron Age mode in LMA as long as I have enough Imperial Guards and Cannons to fight the Guild Expedition. Cannons have much larger advantage over Trebuchets than Ballista over Stone Throwers.
Well then we need to count in all the fact that your supply buildings create more supplies than mine.
This conversation will go nowhere if we count in every single factor that plays into how many supplies one has.

Triopoly Champion

One of my friends who followed me all the way to LMA has only around 3,000 supplies and few EMA goods left in his inventory. He started his city even 1 month earlier than me, I don't know the specific reasons why this happen, Maybe my playing style is too unique for others to safely follow.

DeletedUser28670

Maybe my playing style is too unique for others to safely follow.
Of course, O Great Tuckerkao.
Your wish is my order, great one.
Why not share your extremely unique, useful, unique, unique, bla bla bla strategy with us poor mortals?

I beg you, great tuckerkao, to teach us all of your unique and useful strategy.

Triopoly Champion

I posted my goods inventory on the first page of this thread last week, it has much more stuffs in right now, safely enough to enter Colonial Age.
Forge of Empires - LMA Goods Inventory.jpg

Recurring Quests only reward current age goods, event buildings such LMA Fishing Hut rewards previous age goods once I enter Colonial Age and will be really useful until the end of Progressive Era.

Last edited:

DeletedUser27889

safely enough to enter Colonial Age.
Do you negotiate GE?

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 10.50.01 PM.png

INA is my current era, CA and LMA were both 2K before I advanced and it wasn't near enough. With RQs, GBs incidents, treasure hunt, WWs all moving up in age with you you quickly dwindle previous eras goods in GE. I'm being 100% honest with you and not trying to troll you in anyway. Even if you do not negotiate any of GE I do not think your current stock pile will even be good enough for the tech tree and is certainly not enough for a CA GB.

If you've been doing all this trading down though, where is it reflected in your stockpile? Are you just doing the math and thinking you could turn over 100K goods from FE-LMA? I think if you'd try it you'd see how difficult it is to find all ages trade partners.

Triopoly Champion

I think all of the questions are about previous age goods. I have EMA Black Tower, HMA Royal Cascade, LMA Fishing Hut and LMA Santa's Workshop, so every age is covered under the CA tech algorithm. CA techs don't require any IA goods, InA techs won't require EMA goods.

DeletedUser

I think all of the questions are about previous age goods. I have EMA Black Tower, HMA Royal Cascade, LMA Fishing Hut and LMA Santa's Workshop, so every age is covered under the CA tech algorithm. CA techs don't require any IA goods, InA techs won't require EMA goods.
You're in for a rude awakening when you get to the eras where it takes literally hundreds of multiple goods to unlock tech. Relying on 1 or 2 special/event buildings per era won't cut it. At least not in this lifetime. LOL

Triopoly Champion

Trade down from Future Era to Modern Era is only 4 ages away. I can rely on my ToB, LoA and SMB during Progressive Era and under.

I plan to buy FE goods from my guild leader to build "Rain Forest Project", this GB will reward considerably huge amount of goods.

FoD and RAH will be on my must-do GB list.

DeletedUser31592

You're in for a rude awakening when you get to the eras where it takes literally hundreds of multiple goods to unlock tech. Relying on 1 or 2 special/event buildings per era won't cut it. At least not in this lifetime. LOL

Not to mention the hundreds of unrefined goods to make the refined goods.
Of course, with all his event buildings and GBs, I suppose he won't need them.

DeletedUser

Not to mention the hundreds of unrefined goods to make the refined goods.
Of course, with all his event buildings and GBs, I suppose he won't need them.
Unless he stockpiles a whole lot more as he moves up than he has so far, those event buildings won't be enough to unlock tech, let alone negotiate GE.

Algona

Unless he stockpiles a whole lot more as he moves up than he has so far, those event buildings won't be enough to unlock tech, let alone negotiate GE.

Cheez Whiz! u d0nt g3t it! tuker can haz a bucket of AO gudz 4 cheep fps trades them d0wn 4 gazillions of lower era gudz.

eye b3t hez in AO in 9 m0nthz!!!!11!!1!! OMGWTFAQBBQ!!!!1!1!!

tuker iz t3h r0><><z0rz!

all yer gudz are belong to him.