• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buying Lot of Alabaster from My Guild Leaders

DeletedUser31592

I expect that all guild trades seeking Alabaster will be filled, right? With great power comes great responsibility. :D

Well of course that will happen- after I get my resources evened out so I can get myself through GE. I haven't scouted for my other boosted good, so I will continue to crank out alabaster with my 5 boosted masons. I shall be able to be an alabaster baron in no time ;)

DeletedUser31592

Another player joins the cult, err, I mean the movement!

Well, I'm tweaking tucker's methods.
- My alabaster masons are boosted
- This is Y- no trading FPs for goods to trade down.

*whispers* the real reason it is so lopsided is because I haven't scouted my other boosted good yet, so I am only churning out alabaster at the moment. But I'm keeping that a secret since that may hurt my world domination.

Algona

Well, I'm tweaking tucker's methods.
- My alabaster masons are boosted
- This is Y- no trading FPs for goods to trade down.

*whispers* the real reason it is so lopsided is because I haven't scouted my other boosted good yet, so I am only churning out alabaster at the moment. But I'm keeping that a secret since that may hurt my world domination.

Of course! What was I saying? here's no cult, err, movement, err revolution! Nothing to see here!.

Dont worry we'll get you the secret passwords codes and access to the proper in game channerls.

Triopoly Champion

When you have tons of Alabaster goods, befriend with some LMA players who are stuck on the 2nd and 3rd columns of the LMA tech tree, the trading should be ultra desirable. The real EMA goods domination is to get the continent deposit bonus for both Alabaster and Granite.

DeletedUser31592

When you have tons of Alabaster goods, befriend with some LMA players who are stuck on the 2nd and 3rd columns of the LMA tech tree, the trading should be ultra desirable. The real EMA goods domination is to get the continent deposit bonus for both Alabaster and Granite.

I would argue honey over granite.

Triopoly Champion

Honey tends to me more abundant than Granite in most of the worlds because of the goods production building size.

I almost never pile up irons and ropes because I know I'll almost always be able to trade for them on the market.

Triopoly Champion

Do you negotiate GE?

View attachment 9143

INA is my current era, CA and LMA were both 2K before I advanced and it wasn't near enough. With RQs, GBs incidents, treasure hunt, WWs all moving up in age with you you quickly dwindle previous eras goods in GE. I'm being 100% honest with you and not trying to troll you in anyway. Even if you do not negotiate any of GE I do not think your current stock pile will even be good enough for the tech tree and is certainly not enough for a CA GB.

If you've been doing all this trading down though, where is it reflected in your stockpile? Are you just doing the math and thinking you could turn over 100K goods from FE-LMA? I think if you'd try it you'd see how difficult it is to find all ages trade partners.
The major problem about your inventory is that LMA brass running too low and too many CA papers.

I like LMA Santa's Workshop because it'll give me 2 brass daily after I advance to Colonial, assume I still need more brass in Progressive.
Forge of Empires - LMA Goods Inventory 01-26-2018.jpg
I feel safe to advance to Industrial with only 120 papers, but I'll want at least 700 tars.

It's the game flaw, ropes and papers are just too easy to get.

Last edited: