• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buying Lot of Alabaster from My Guild Leaders

DeletedUser29623

It's kind of amazing if he actually badgered them into changing it. It must have taken a lot of effort. Amazing, and also pointless.

DeletedUser33297

It's kind of amazing if he actually badgered them into changing it. It must have taken a lot of effort. Amazing, and also pointless.
I'm almost 100% (99.9) positive he didn't badger them into changing anything, or that anything was changed. All we have is a screenshot, which could be manipulated OR simply taken from another world. What kind of precedent would THAT set for the rest of the players in the game, and it certainly would be out of character for INNO to do so.
Curious why he didn't provide something like the support ticket screenshot, where Inno says, "We have altered your game because you were upset."
Never happened IMO. :eek::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

I've been waiting for this day. I have won the FoE...

index.php

...126 times over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

those two tribal squares could go...you could win FoE 128 times over XD
The real EMA goods domination is to get the continent deposit bonus for both Alabaster and Granite.

Next I'll build half my city in Alabaster and the other half in Granite, pretty sure all of FoE will shut down at that point at the game breakingness shattering all worlds.

fbffjdd.PNG

DeletedUser33297

Next I'll build half my city in Alabaster and the other half in Granite, pretty sure all of FoE will shut down at that point at the game breakingness shattering all worlds.
View attachment 10022
You fail to comprehend the magnificence that IS Alabaster SJS. While Granite is a fine commodity, it pales in comparison to Alabaster, such as silver does to gold, regardless of what Tuck the Imaginary says. :rolleyes:
Go Alabaster or go home. :p:D:D

Triopoly Champion

What did you have before? I don't keep track of your goods boosts.

This was my continent before -
Forge of Empires - Continent Deposit Bonus 1.jpg

As long as I can provide my friends and guild mates the alabaster they need, they'll be fine. I have plenty of granite and alabaster anyway. She needs those 200 alabaster to unlock LMA tech "Manufacturing" -
Forge of Empires - 200 Alabaster Sold.jpg

I'm nearby the end of Colonial now, so my personal need of EMA goods no longer applies, what Algona said was I already un-noobed myself, so I should consider advance to Industrial soon. He's in Contemporary, only 5 ages ahead of me, comparing to 8 ages when we first met. I'm considering direct hopping from Colonial to Progressive, so my GBs can produce the most valuable goods during the meantime.

I must had researched "Elite Forces" and "Clockmaking", so EMA goods wouldn't be part of the tech unlocking requirements, after that, the change of continent deposit bonus really had no more effects to my personal game, but only to my noob friends and guild mates.

Inno game support wouldn't allow me to take advantages over the tech requirements, but I was able to breakthrough the entire Colonial tech tree without problems, I've done recurring quests, it's just I no longer need to do more, knowing those Colonial goods will be the unrefined goods in Modern Era soon.
Forge of Empires - Continent Deposit Bonus 2.jpg

I'll keep advance on this map, so wonderful my field guns are out of reach from those enemy units. Algona knows this best, if he sees a screenshot with Grenadiers battling EMA units, it ought to be me -
Forge of Empires - EMA Continent Campaign Map.jpg

Last edited:

Algona

The problem with posting in a tucker thread, tucker answers.

Algona said was I already un-noobed myself, so I should consider advance to Industrial soon. He's in Contemporary, only 5 ages ahead of me, comparing to 8 ages when we first met. I

THANK YOU! Get up here! Love to see you in CE! I'll wait patiently for you.

Dear INNO.

can i plz haz a way to drop in Eras so I can be hoodies w/ my bestest buddy? I pay many diamonds for this! prtty plz?

kthnxvai, Haven;tPlunderedInYearsButWillingToStartAgain

DeletedUser31440

I think you've mistaken the word problem with brilliance. He answers and then you get to spend the next few minutes/hours trying to decipher what he means. On especially good occasions he'll actually start explaining what he means. Those ones are the best if his answer starts off making sense and then devolves from there. You look at it and you're thinking, "Hmm, maybe he's not crazy", but then he throws a curve ball and you realize that what you thought almost made sense was just the illusion of a coherent thought.

Ta 152H

I think you've mistaken the word problem with brilliance. He answers and then you get to spend the next few minutes/hours trying to decipher what he means. On especially good occasions he'll actually start explaining what he means. Those ones are the best if his answer starts off making sense and then devolves from there. You look at it and you're thinking, "Hmm, maybe he's not crazy", but then he throws a curve ball and you realize that what you thought almost made sense was just the illusion of a coherent thought.

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then ...

Triopoly Champion

I always tried to friend Alabrasster friends in Mount Killmore, somehow I became 1 of them.

Alabrasster = a player who has both the continent deposit bonus of Alabaster and Brass.
Forge of Empires - Brass and Zinc Ore.jpg
I have Brass and NanoParticle production rights, I think I've already won the game.

Freshmeboy

It's all a red herring....Tuck knows the truth has been exposed and keeps this alabaster charade up to keep other players from winning the game..Paper is the key ingredient for success in FoE...Yup, paper...

Triopoly Champion

THANK YOU! Get up here! Love to see you in CE! I'll wait patiently for you.

Dear INNO.

can i plz haz a way to drop in Eras so I can be hoodies w/ my bestest buddy? I pay many diamonds for this! prtty plz?

Once upon the time, my Arc, Traz, Inno trio established, then there comes the wise man revealing the secret: "Colonial is really the last wonderful age to easy fight and farm the diamonds, stay there forever."

DeletedUser

Once upon the time, my Arc, Traz, Inno trio established, then there comes the wise man revealing the secret: "Colonial is really the last wonderful age to easy fight and farm the diamonds, stay there forever."
That's funny. Contemporary is the best age to easily fight, way better than Colonial. Industrial is better than Colonial, too. Someone is not as wise as you think they are.