• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Campaign Map

DeletedUser31540

Hey guys ... i am in LMA and i am finishing up the Tmrw era map ... recently after negotiating for a province i got two unique Quests back to back but i aborted them both before i realized that they werent regular quests... a couple weeks ago i didnt make the same mistake and the unique quest gave me coins ... my question is can one of these quests give age appropriate units? It would be so awesome if i could get futurish troops to guard my medieval city lol

Also indy through CE was easy for me to acquire the goods for and I negotiated them over 2-3 months but now that on the tmrw map progress is slowing down ... my plan was to negotiate all the way to the end of the virtual future map while still in lma ... has anyone done something similar ? I would very much like to hear from you.

Also if anyone can tell me particular sectors that grant unique story or side quests please let me know ... thatll be awesome.

Jern2017

If no one can help you with your question about quests giving units as a reward, go to the FOE wiki and find a list of Tomorrow Era side and story quests. It is time consuming, but you can check each quest and see the reward you get by completing it. I know both side and story quests can have units as a reward.

I must say I had no idea you can progress so far. I'm in the Progressive Era and on the continent map, I'm in the Postmodern Era. I heard one cannot progress further than the Contemporary Era. Have you gotten any PME or CE units yet?

DeletedUser31540

If no one can help you with your question about quests giving units as a reward, go to the FOE wiki and find a list of Tomorrow Era side and story quests. It is time consuming, but you can check each quest and see the reward you get by completing it. I know both side and story quests can have units as a reward.

I must say I had no idea you can progress so far. I'm in the Progressive Era and on the continent map, I'm in the Postmodern Era. I heard one cannot progress further than the Contemporary Era. Have you gotten any PME or CE units yet?

Thanks for the reply ... i will for sure scour the wiki from now on

The only above age units i have are 9 colonial units that pretty much everyone gets while in lma .... i very well may have missed an opportunity to get units though as i am sure i aborted through more than 2 unique side quests

I will try my best not to squander my next opportunities

Jern2017

I remember getting InA, ME and PME units before I was in those ages.

The story quests aren't hard to miss, but side quests pop up in-between recurring quests. I have only aborted one (went to the Wiki and checked, I wouldn't have gotten any units if I completed it), but now I'm much more careful.

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Private_Security here's one.
If you want to, post here if you get any Tomorrow Era troops, I'm very interested. Good luck!

Last edited:

DeletedUser31442

I WISH I could get CE units or above but there is no way past or to complete 'The End of This Chapter' which is the final quest in PME and which demands I research the final two techs in PME which is impossible unless I were physically in PME (I'm currently in Indy). Cause if there were I would have already completed both the CE and TE cmaps to grab every unit I could, but there isn't so continuing on is a total waste of goods and gains you nothing except 2 expansions towards the end. So ever since I reached that point a few months back I put the cmap 'on ice' and only move forward to a new province for an event.