• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Camped but Conquering

Rhyyss

One of my cities is Garden/Venice themed city camped in the Colonial Era. But through trading and negotiating, I've manged to conquer the Industrial and Progressive continents and am well on the way to taking the Modern.

For other folks with camped cities - what's the farthest ahead you have been able to conquer?

Just An Observer

EMA here and now I am taking Colonial provinces with both Fighting and Negotiating. It really surprised me to see an attack boost of 153% win against Colonial era troops (I fight manually with 7 Rogues/1 Champion) but I was careful to avoid any larger amounts of ranged units since those boosted Rogues were delivering one attack kills as the attacker and doing enough damage when popped to make it so the Colonial units were weakened just enough to be taken down by the emerged Champion.

Goods are also in hand if I wanted to take the entire map but since taking those sectors comes up as a requirement in the Daily quests and special event quests, I do try to ration them out.

Interesting to read how you camped in Colonial and are taking Industrial/Progressive provinces. That inspires me! Good Job Bob Award to you for doing so :)

Joeyjojojo

O-world: IA city and have a couple Ind provinces. I was able to fight a couple on the CA map (I didn't take all, just what I needed to get the expansions), but not Industrial. Trading goods I make up and ones I get via TT down to negotiate.

67Sage101

I had a neighbor in EMA with all kinds of medium level GB's. I messaged him joking saying it was time to move on and he replied he did. Went up 3 ages in one day.

WildOdd

I'm in CE and just started on the OF map, a few of my guildies who are also in CE have reached the VF map at this point. I feel slow.