• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Can I make contests?

DeletedUser32355

I thought it would be fun to make a contest for Y world but... Am I allowed to make contests on the forum (and post them under Contests)?

Yorkton: Tavern and Least Favorite Building Contest
Calling all from Yorkton!
This is a contest to give away Forge Points to randomly selected entries.
To enter, you have to submit a picture of your Tavern, the least favorite building in your city, and the Great Building you would like you reward to be put on.

All screenshots must be from Yorkton, and all entries must be submitted by May 30th , 11:59 EST. Any entries not meeting these requirements will be disqualified.

1st place will receive 10fp, 2nd will receive 5fp, and 3rd will receive 2fp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12620

You are allowed to send ideas via private message.

Good luck

DeletedUser33297

My only question is...how do you verify the submission is from Yorkton, or any other specific game world?

DeletedUser32355

My only question is...how do you verify the submission is from Yorkton, or any other specific game world?
You find their city. If the attached pictures don't match the city, if it does not exist... they get disqualified.

Also, to clarify: I want to make a contest thread under the Contests thread, and give out the rewards from my own FP bank.

Last edited by a moderator: