Can there be an undo button?

DeletedUser35675

There have been times where I have accidentally deleted a building when I was trying to move it. Can there be an undo button, maybe if only it was temporary? Also, if I have a Level 1 building, how can I make it to Level 2 once the special questline is over?

DeletedUser26965

Did you mean to make a proposal? If so you'll need to put it in this Proposal Guidelines [READ BEFORE POSTING] format.

Normally they don't let you get your buildings back but I have heard of people being really nice and asking support to get them back.

For buildings that can be upgraded you can get the upgrades from the event, they go into your inventory, click on them to use then click on the building and it will upgrade, you can use them as soon as you get them if you want though I've recently found out you can use them like a Renovation Kit so that's up to you.

DeletedUser8428

If this is a question (or multiple questions) you might want to post in the Questions thread. If this is a proposal, it's a bit weak, don't you think?

Take a look at the posts that are titled [READ BEFORE POSTING}
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/ The Guidelines describe how to format a proposal for other players to discuss
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/ The Do Not Suggest List provides information regarding ideas that Innogames has said they will not consider.

DeletedUser28670

Hmmm.
It's, let's say, the Winter Event.
I open one present - nope, that's not an SoK...
Undo that...
Open another, damnit, not SoK!!!!
Undo that...
I GOTZ ME AN SOK

RazorbackPirate

There have been times where I have accidentally deleted a building when I was trying to move it. Can there be an undo button, maybe if only it was temporary?
How is it you missed the Are You Sure dialog box? Maybe instead of an undo button, you rework your proposal to ask for an additional Are You Really, Sure dialog box, followed by the Are You Really, Really, Sure dialog box, just to be sure you're sure.

BruteForceAttack

There have been times where I have accidentally deleted a building when I was trying to move it. Can there be an undo button, maybe if only it was temporary? Also, if I have a Level 1 building, how can I make it to Level 2 once the special questline is over?

If you make a mistake, try and contact support. They "may" be able help you once.

Salsuero

Maybe instead of an undo button, you rework your proposal to ask for an additional Are You Really, Sure dialog box, followed by the Are You Really, Really, Sure dialog box, just to be sure you're sure.
A variation of this has already been proposed before... somewhat recently, actually (believe it or not). :rolleyes: