• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Can we group the hard core battle mongers into their own neighborhood and towers?

*Arturis*

If I go to a world to check for top players
I don’t look on in player ranking as it is inaccurate
There are some players can’t even finish GE without negotiation
Yet have over 100M points in ranking.
I would look in the medal ranking to see how active they are in gb donation and great building ranking.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If go to a world to check for top players
I don’t look on in player ranking as it is inaccurate
There are some players can even finish GvG without negotiation
Yet have over 100M points in ranking.
I would look in the medal ranking to see how active they are in gb donation and great building ranking.
Everybody looks at what they personally think is important.

DeletedUser13838

index.php

Anwar was one of the original developers of the game. Too bad he's dead, but he, as speaking from the team, says that having a great building beyond your age is perfectly good.

Loopholes are things that violate the laws but cannot be punished because of the vagueness of the law. There is nothing vague here.
He said this before the Arc was introduced and I believe before GBs were uncapped (I think). That's a big difference in the kind of game being played so it really doesn't matter what he said then because the game has gone in a drastically different direction since he left the game.

DeletedUser36032

Okay, I think that's enough of this line of talk. Let's get back on topic before this becomes offensive.
It has already become offensive. What the tactic is, that if the reader does not like the topic at hand, they will create the drama llama, so the thread will be killed by a moderator, a silly way to slither away from the issue without really discussing it, plus the off-topic tactic is another thread killer, silly really. We are talking about evening out the playing field and allowing those who play alike to have a greater challenge within their own neighborhood instead of easily bilking goods or forge points from another player to insulting American roadways and drivers and making reference to dead babies just as equally offensive. Too bad really, these forums pretty much operate the same way and never really evoke a positive appropriate solution. The drama llama has been shorn.

DeletedUser30900

Well, that’s how things work in this world:) if you don’t like something or someone, just say it’s racist or politically wrong or put it into a debate of patriotism. We are just following the examples:p

DeletedUser3882

TL/DR

Two posts have been reported as "offensive"

The Chicken is not “offensive,” I simply continue to stand behind my blaming it for the continued “stupification” of America :) For further info on that subject, George Carlin has multiple comedy specials and books detailing that very fact.

As far as this thread, I view it as much of a waste of time as our tangent a few pages back insulting American roadways...

No different than daily challenges, there are some that players complain about, some that you don’t complete because you don’t want to, they are too much of a challenge, your city isn’t setup to efficiently complete them, the list goes on.... Bottom line is that they are a challenge, not impossible at all and very possible to complete if you really want to focus in and do it!

Neighborhoods shuffle as is. They are temporary, but if the complaint is PvP towers and plunder, weeeell.... Plunder has been discussed and flushed down the toilet as naseum. PvP towers have also.
If you want to compete, focus in and DO IT! It’s not impossible at all and in reality, very possible to compete if you really want to focus in. If not, Deal, Gaea, Victory towers, SoA, etc all produce more medals in a week that those towers do.

Set up your city for what you’re looking to accomplish. Don’t complain about aspects you’re not participating in or have not taken the appropriate steps to efficiently compete in. Otherwise, these threads will continue to not be taken seriously unless some valid reasoning is presented to implement these changes.

This is not a game improvement. This is not a quality of life improvement. This, to me, is a “no gamer left behind / I want my cake and eat it too / I can’t do this because I don’t want to delete my supply buildings for RQ and build a military barracks” type of problem.

You choose your city build. You choose your style of play. And NO ONE is pointing fingers, ridiculing, nor complaining about that. Don’t complain that there’s a quest/challenge/level/battle/reward out there that you can’t acquire because of it.

I could have stated all of this earlier, but going into year 6 it should be fairly common knowledge? Isn’t it much easier to just blame the steroid/hormone laced Chicken?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Czari

Well, that’s how things work in this world:) if you don’t like something or someone, just say it’s racist or politically wrong or put it into a debate of patriotism. We are just following the examples:p

I was listening to the radio last night and my ears perked up when the authors of a book titled, "The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas are Setting Up a Generation for Failure," were guests on a talk show. The subject was how making everything "fair" and "safe" "...interferes with young people’s social, emotional, and intellectual development. It makes it harder for them to become autonomous adults who are able to navigate the bumpy road of life." (https://www.amazon.com/Coddling-American-Mind-Intentions-Generation/dp/0735224897)

A recent female college graduate called in and began railing at the authors about "They don't realize there really IS (name your favorite "-ism" I think this person covered them all)" and said there should be a "level playing field." One author said the only place where a level playing field was needed was a soccer field; trying to make everything "level," or "fair" was becoming a huge problem, especially for children-college graduates.

Made me think of this thread.

DeletedUser

Stay on topic folks!
So to refresh everyone's memory, the topic is dividing FoE players into those that actually want to play the game and those who think they're playing Farmville or some such game. We can't have the actual FoE players bothering those poor souls who accidentally wandered into this building/fighting/trading/diplomacy game. It's too bad really, that with all the games out there, they got stuck playing here. I'm assuming they were forced to, and are being forced to stay against their will. Can you imagine a running back complaining that all he wants to do is run, but people keep running into him and knocking him down? And those people should be put on their own separate field if they want to go knocking people down, especially people that only want to run up and down the field. It's just not fair!!! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser30900

So to refresh everyone's memory, the topic is dividing FoE players into those that actually want to play the game and those who think they're playing Farmville or some such game. We can't have the actual FoE players bothering those poor souls who accidentally wandered into this building/fighting/trading/diplomacy game. It's too bad really, that with all the games out there, they got stuck playing here. I'm assuming they were forced to, and are being forced to stay against their will. Can you imagine a running back complaining that all he wants to do is run, but people keep running into him and knocking him down? And those people should be put on their own separate field if they want to go knocking people down, especially people that only want to run up and down the field. It's just not fair!!! :rolleyes:
Watch out, sloppy gonna hit you with that boxing theory real quick:p

Graviton

Can you imagine a running back complaining that all he wants to do is run, but people keep running into him and knocking him down? And those people should be put on their own separate field if they want to go knocking people down, especially people that only want to run up and down the field. It's just not fair!!! :rolleyes:

That's why soccer was invented, so people could intentionally play crippled (e.g. refuse to use the perfectly good hands that God gave them) and run up and down a field for no apparent reason.

Agent327

That's why soccer was invented, so people could intentionally play crippled (e.g. refuse to use the perfectly good hands that God gave them) and run up and down a field for no apparent reason.

Then why did they have to call it "American" football??? Must mean football already existed, so American Football must have been invented by a couple of Nancy's, who wre not good enough with just their feet.

Graviton

Then why did they have to call it "American" football??? Must mean football already existed, so American Football must have been invented by a couple of Nancy's, who wre not good enough with just their feet.

You're snarking up the wrong tree. I didn't compare the two, and I don't like American football either, even though it is a more interesting game. You can do better than that, I'm sure.

DeletedUser13838

Still the intention stays the same.
Yes, but since GBs were capped to level 10 then his intention at the time doesn't matter. Otherwise you can say that the intention was to allow GBs above your age as long they are limited to level 10.

I have no issue with people getting GBs whenever they want but I do think there is some motivated reasoning here when you have to take a quote from 2012 from someone who left the game 3 (4?) years ago and when the game was in a much different state then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34480

A very silly game it is. One may run with a ball into penalty area, then run with a ball across the goal line -- and still not get a single point!