• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Can we group the hard core battle mongers into their own neighborhood and towers?

DeletedUser36032

Topic,people, stay on topic.
Thank you. we might as well close this thread, seems to be a go nowhere conversion, lol. Players seem to want to re-direct your personal mode of play or style of play rather than address the question. It is not up to players to tell another player how to play the game. In addition, stating this topic has been already discussed and they are not interested yet show up in this thread anyway as a heckler rather than simply staying out of this particular chat thread all together.

DeletedUser

Thank you. we might as well close this thread, seems to be a go nowhere conversion, lol. Players seem to want to re-direct your personal mode of play or style of play rather than address the question. It is not up to players to tell another player how to play the game. In addition, stating this topic has been already discussed and they are not interested yet show up in this thread anyway as a heckler rather than simply staying out of this particular chat thread all together.
Play the game however you want to. Just don't come here and complain that you are at some sort of disadvantage that is unfair if your choices put you behind other players. If you don't want to be out done in the PvP towers by GvG players, get on a PC and get in an active GvG guild and join in. Fight through GE for maximum battle points. Attack your neighbors daily, even if you don't plunder them, to bolster your numbers. All these things are freely available to you...and every other player. Instead, you come here asking to be put in a separate, partial version of the game, like that is even possible. Every player makes choices in this game (and in life) and there are consequences to them. Those of us who have played a long time and still like the game know and accept this. I am one who in most of my cities could dominate the PvP towers weekly if not for GvG players, but I don't whine about it. I accept it and appreciate the game as a whole. (Even though the Arc is strenuously trying to ruin it.:p)

We all have four choices when we see the negative consequences of our game choices.
A) Get upset. Whine about it. Ask for the game to be changed to take away the consequences.
B) Accept and learn to live with the consequences. Appreciate and focus on the positive consequences of our choices.
C) Change our game and make different choices to be proactive about improving the parts of our game where we are unsatisfied.
D) Quit the game.
I sometimes choose B and sometimes choose C. I think the majority of players tend towards one or both of these choices. You (and a few others, judging by what I've seen in the Forum over the years) apparently like A. Others choose D. I respect the players who choose B, C or even D. Those who choose A get no respect from me.

Actually, there is another choice that I haven't mentioned. That is to come to the Forum and look for advice on the game. Usually, that is a kind of pre-choice to B or C. Someone who doesn't like what's happening in their game, but either doesn't understand why it is or doesn't know what exactly to do about it. They come here and ask questions. And instead of arguing with the responders, they dialogue with them. And they go back to their game with the information to make the choice of B or C and the tools to implement whichever choice they make.

DeletedUser36032

We all have four choices when we see the negative consequences of our game choices.
A) Get upset. Whine about it.
D) Quit the game.
those remarks are inappropriate and have been reported as offensive. you are over thinking this and it is not up to you to decide who should quit the game.

DeletedUser

D) Quit the game.
those remarks are inappropriate and have been reported as offensive. you are over thinking this and it is not up to you to decide who should quit the game.
You have got to be kidding. Good luck with that. And, for the record, nowhere in that post did I even imply that I should/could/would decide who should quit the game. It was simply one of several choices.

Incidentally, you should have quoted the whole post, not take a couple of lines out of context. Maybe I should report you.

DeletedUser3882

those remarks are inappropriate and have been reported as offensive
Boy... are they? Really though? You chose to remove a couple of choices there. I’m getting really close to being offended myself from you continuing to spout nonsense. Reread Longshanks’ post. Reread my last. Please. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

I’d love to see your city, but I’m not on your world. 200k points, which tells me you’re still lower aged and have not yet experienced even *half* of what the game offers *OOOOORRRR* you have made a terrible choice and blew through tech and are sitting in Progressive or some such, spending all of your FPs and diamonds on research, again having no clue on the many aspects of the game.

Regardless, seeing your posts over and over again seems you keep choosing option A.

Isn’t that the definition of insanity?!? Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results??? You’re not going to get anything different here, let alone any pity if you have raced through tech. In that case, I suggest you do something different and choose D.
D) Quit the game.

If I’m wrong, and I hope I am, my suggestion is for you to take a step back, reread what all these people are telling you and instead of taking offense to every little thing you so obviously have no clue about, take it as a suggestion, learn from and improve your game! You’ll be much happier for it.

RazorbackPirate

I’d love to see your city, but I’m not on your world. 200k points, which tells me you’re still lower aged and have not yet experienced even *half* of what the game offers *OOOOORRRR* you have made a terrible choice and blew through tech and are sitting in Progressive or some such, spending all of your FPs and diamonds on research, again having no clue on the many aspects of the game.

If I’m wrong, and I hope I am, my suggestion is for you to take a step back, reread what all these people are telling you and instead of taking offense to every little thing you so obviously have no clue about, take it as a suggestion, learn from and improve your game! You’ll be much happier for it.
Ding! Ding! Ding! Well heybo, you pretty much nailed it with the "OOOOORRRR" option.

It's obvious the Princess needs a BIG dose of your suggestion. Can we start by talking about all those Vineyards in Indy? I look at this city and words fail.

Princess Isabella of FoE.jpg

Who knows, maybe she'll come back and try to improve her game? Odds are though, she'll come back with more whine.

DeletedUser30900

Ding! Ding! Ding! Well heybo, you pretty much nailed it with the "OOOOORRRR" option.

It's obvious the Princess needs a BIG dose of your suggestion. Can we start by talking about all those Vineyards in Indy? I look at this city and words fail.

View attachment 10922

Who knows, maybe she'll come back and try to improve her game? Odds are though, she'll come back with more whine.
The best city layout 2018 it is

DeletedUser31735

FIGHT OR SUFFER!!!!

This is a game of king of the hill and if you get to the hill via fighting or working tech tree it is what it is. If you rush your city, have no defense, or don't collect when you should don't complain about it FIX IT!!!

DeletedUser

It seems that you all are providing good recomendations. My only advice to all is to try and not be so harsh in the advise given. Be teachers, all of you are quite capable. Just don't respond so roughly. Thanks, ( and pay heed to the advice given, not the way it is given).
If you look back to the first page or two, advice was given in a decent manner. Said advice was rejected and not nicely. Hence the harsher replies later. Most of us love to teach and advise noobs, but we don't like being disrespected or to have our advice dismissed out of hand because it doesn't fit how the noob wants the game to be.

Jern2017

I didn't read all the comments on this topic, but this is how I understand the OP:

"I can't score enough points to get the top spots in the neighborhood towers and I want all the people who are better than me moved, so my chances of getting said spots are higher."

Hardcore battle mongers, especially those who fight in PVP are, in my experience, one of the nicest people in the game and numerous have helped me get better tremendously. A lot of them have gone out of their way to help me in many different ways.

Now, I'm almost always first in the neighborhood tower by doing PVP and fighting in the GE. I wouldn't have supported this even when I weren't.

DeletedUser30312

What makes it worse is that she has at least two of the combat GB in the city and a Traz, so she's already got much of the foundation of a city that can compete effectively. The city layout isn't bad either, it's more organized that the cities that aimlessly sprawl all over.

DeletedUser31540

@Princess Isabella of FOE - i totally agree

We need to do something about the neighborhoods .... it is getting ridiculous

I mean where is the competition???? .... the last 4 weeks ive been winning the LmA tower with 2million and the runner up barely has 200k ... i autobattle my entire hood in 10 minutes and lose maybe 10 units ... i havent been plundered in over a year .... with this latest hood shuffle my 13.3 million points gives me more than double the sum of #2 - #72 ... multiplied by 2 ! But I know there are some respectable scores out there in LMa on arvahall ... bring them to me !!!

I for one will be totally giddy if my competition was improved ;)

Edit - i totally come across as sarcastic
Here but i so actually agree ... i think OP is rigjt that there should be tiered hoods in every age (or something)

Last edited by a moderator:

Snarko

Something I find funny with this is that in the lower ages doing well in the tower isn't difficult. Yes, I'm one of those pesky campers who plunder... except I don't plunder. I GvG... not. But my alcatraz (I don't have one) and my military GBs (until recently a lvl 4 Zeus) grant me such a military strength no newcomer can compete. Oh wait, Lvl 4 Zeus is 12% combat bonus. There's TWENTY players in my (HMA) hood with more than that.

What I did was learn to fight, understand that I need rogues, focus on getting those and then continued to learn to fight. Then I fought GE. Week after week. Almost always being top 3 in the PvP tower, without trying. Maybe you can't do that in later ages where more people play GvG but we aren't talking about the later ages. We are talking about newer players.

The main advantage I have over newer players is understanding how to fight. The second largest advantage I have is being in a guild that open GE 4. Those two alone is enough to secure me top 3 on the PvP tower almost every single week. Why can't you do that?

DeletedUser34480

The problem is, you guys pretend there is no problem. Imo, that was pissed off that girl. I, myself, find the issue in topic to be valid -- I just don't complain, the game is screwed, no one is going to change any fundamentals.

But campers who rack 300-400% defense bonus, robbing your city and taking over Towers not because they are skilled but just because game lets them sit in the same age forever, get all advance stuff yet to compete against non-campers... You may feel it is fine, just please, don't enforce your point of view to others because you like it.