• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Can we move forge points to inventory ourselves?

DeletedUser26765

Can we move our forge points to our inventory ourselves, or just the ones we get from GBs and packages go there? I was wondering if I could start putting them there ahead of when I have all of the blueprints to start making them.

DeletedUser7289

Nope. The hourly FP's in the bar have to be spent, and can't be stored.

DeletedUser10415

You cannot create your own forge point packs directly. You can however invest the forge points from your bar into other players' great buildings and sometimes make a profit in FP off of them, provided you lock a contribution slot that awards more FP than you put in. By "lock" I mean if for example a GB has 40 FP left to level, and no contributors but the owner, 20 FP will lock 1st place. Now if 1st place awards more than 20 FP, when that GB levels, you'll have made an FP profit, and you'll get back your invested 20 FP plus profit in packs. Even if it only awards 20 FP, you will have by this method converted 20 FPs from your bar into two packs of 10.

DeletedUser26765

I have invested in a lot of my guilds buildings. But I was not sure how the awards for them were done. If it says I will get this amount of goods does that mean once it levels up I get them from that day on? I was thinking I was to get the profits from the time I did the investment. I have not seen any information that truly explained how it worked.

wolfhoundtoo

You don't get goods from investing in other people's Great Buildings. If you build your own Great Buildings some of them will provide goods on a daily basis.

DeletedUser26765

But I thought I saw what was given as the rewards for that GB. Does that mean that only the person who has that building gets those things? I thought that was what we would get when we invested into it. I sure do wish they would make things a lot clearer on this. I thought that when you did an investment than you would also get the same thing it says when you click on the GB and looked at what it would give you. So how do I know what I will be getting as a benefit from them? I just want to understand how this works. I saw that where would give so many goods every 24 hours. So I have to own the building to get those? Also, how can I tell what Ii will be getting?

DeletedUser25273

The production of the great building goes to the owner. The rewards for helping to level that building are listed by the top contribution slots (hover over the icon after the top contributors). Those rewards will be medals, and possibly Forge Points packs and Blueprints (of that building).

DeletedUser26765

I thought the blueprints could be of any GB. So if I want to get some of a specific building to complete my set than I need to invest in those buildings to get them right?

DeletedUser7289

Also, you don't get the contribution reward until the GB that you've donated to actually levels up, not when you contribute.

DeletedUser26765

How often do you get the reward for contributing on the GB? Only when it levels up or each day afterwards?