• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can you delete blueprints?

Cyrus the Adequate

Is it possible to delete blueprints that you don't intend to use? I know that you cant sell them or trade them, but can you just throw them away? I know that you can do the 2-for-1 swap, but when you're down to 1 left that still leaves you with the building in the list, meaning that you keep accumulating BPs that you don't want or need.

RazorbackPirate

Whether on the list or not, you'll continue to receive BPs for GBs you don't plan to build. Not sure the issue here. What's the problem with BPs for GBs you don't plan to build?

Johnny B. Goode

Whether on the list or not, you'll continue to receive BPs for GBs you don't plan to build. Not sure the issue here. What's the problem with BPs for GBs you don't plan to build?
Probably the same issue as those who want to delete GBs from their donations list if the GB's owner is now inactive. They don't want to have to scroll past it to the GBs they really want.

Ericness

This used to bother me as well when I was a new player. It just felt disorderly I guess.

I gradually got desensitized to unwanted prints and now just ignore them unless I'm focused on a specific building.

Ironrooster

This used to bother me as well when I was a new player. It just felt disorderly I guess.

I gradually got desensitized to unwanted prints and now just ignore them unless I'm focused on a specific building.
I agree.
In addition to GB's I won't be building, I have lots of stuff in inventory waiting to be used as I get more selection kits, fragments, etc. it's just the nature of the game.

Periclez

I'm a noob. so I don't know, but if acquiring BPs in inventory for GBs you don't want is REALLY bothering you, what would happen if you started construction on the unwanted GB(s) and then deleted the building(s)?? Would your still get BPs for the deleted GBs??

RazorbackPirate

I'm a noob. so I don't know, but if acquiring BPs in inventory for GBs you don't want is REALLY bothering you, what would happen if you started construction on the unwanted GB(s) and then deleted the building(s)?? Would your still get BPs for the deleted GBs??
Yes.

FluffyPhoenix

I suppose that you could get it down to one of every BP, build the GB, and just delete it afterwards, but the goods needed would be the issue. Then you'll just get more prints later anyway.

Triopoly Champion

Most people don't want to see the screen when a Colosseum or a Notre Dame blueprint dropped. Of course, the game isn't that well designed, no GBs will be able to make on to the ignore list of a player.

Emberguard

To be exact, you will always be stuck with 1 BP in each slot where you had at least one. (The game won't let you trade the last one in a slot.)
has that always been like that? Just tested to see and yeah you’re right. It’s not letting me get below one

Though technically you can get rid of the last BP by building the GB ;D

Johnny B. Goode

has that always been like that? Just tested to see and yeah you’re right. It’s not letting me get below one

Though technically you can get rid of the last BP by building the GB ;D
As far back as I can remember. I have never been able to trade from a BP spot where I only had one BP. It would make no sense to be able to, because what would be the point of trading the last of one BP just to get the first of another?

MJ Artisan of War

If this is the BIGGEST problem that anyone has with FoE then they should immediately delete their game account... or at least not bring this first world crybaby stuff here... imho...

qaccy

For what it's worth, once you 'discover' a GB by getting your first BP for it, it remains visible to you forever. Even if you have 0 BPs for a GB you've obtained BPs for in the past (this is easy to do by building a GB you have exactly one of each BP for), you'll still see it in the UI with all 9 slots empty.

Emberguard

One Blueprint should sell for One Diamond in AD.... Sounds more than fair....
That would have the potential to kill the game. Blue Prints are too easy to come across and if you‘re just giving away what would essentially be a unlimited diamond stash you’re also going to drastically reduce if not kill your diamond revenue for the game

(because BPs are that easy to obtain and with the slots visible in the game showing [[11 slots x 2 hrs] x 6 a day to make 12 hrs] x 365 days = 48,180 diamonds a year per world x 27 worlds = 1,300,860 diamonds per year)

Edit: Correcting my math a bit as I made a error in the calculations:
(11 diamonds x 6) x 365 = 24,090 per world per year
24,090 x 27 worlds = 650,430

Still a lot of diamonds

Last edited: