• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can you see the terrain your unit is standing on?

DeletedUser26579

One thing that has always bugged me about this game is that I can't see the terrain that my unit is standing on. On adjacent hexes, sure, but not the hex the unit is already standing on.

Is there a way of directly seeing that?

DeletedUser

On pc it is lit up gold.

I think he is talking about seeing what type of terrain it is.

One thing that has always bugged me about this game is that I can't see the terrain that my unit is standing on. On adjacent hexes, sure, but not the hex the unit is already standing on.

Is there a way of directly seeing that?
I don't see a way.

DeletedUser26965

Nope, drives me nutty, especially with Hover Tanks and especially when they glitch and it looks like they're not stealthed when they actually are though that doesn't happen very often I'm like "oh oh am have I exposed myself?".

Also a pain to see easily if it's Plains or not due to trees or the OF corals being high covering the tile behind them, yes hover works to be sure but still.

DeletedUser26120

Yes I've noticed this problem too, I move more often than I should need to because of it.