• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can you solve this for 10,000 FP?

DeletedUser28503

That is correct actually because this is a computer science question that no one has ever solved. I have done my research and it is the cure for lag.

DeletedUser25273

My guess is he as actually asking for the solution to the question if the set of all Polynomial-time solvable problems (P) is equal to the set of all problems that can be verified in Polynomial-time (np, for non-deterministic polynomial-time). This is a major problem in computer science, and solving it will get you much more the 10,000 FP.

Lucifer1904

My guess is he as actually asking for the solution to the question if the set of all Polynomial-time solvable problems (P) is equal to the set of all problems that can be verified in Polynomial-time (np, for non-deterministic polynomial-time). This is a major problem in computer science, and solving it will get you much more the 10,000 FP.
Yes that is correct. Anyone who can answer it will be paid $1 M

DeletedUser8152

Aw, I was trying to figure that out, but there were a whole bunch of wikipedia pages I had to visit and I couldn't figure out the optimal order ;)

DeletedUser28503

Aw, I was trying to figure that out, but there were a whole bunch of wikipedia pages I had to visit and I couldn't figure out the optimal order ;)
That had to be the funniest one I have seen yet.
745b0ed8cf9fe7088f372b299d3a5de266c31a7e0b70603b206d3c6d0600a164.jpg