• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can you spin a blank item in the Summer 2020 special event?

jsc29

One of the mini-games in the Summer 2020 special event is a wheel of fortune type spinner. As members of the players neighborhood spin it, items are removed from the wheel.

Is it possible for the wheel to land on a blank space and the player to get nothing for their spin, o

Pearl Jammer 33

One of the mini-games in the Summer 2020 special event is a wheel of fortune type spinner. As members of the players neighborhood spin it, items are removed from the wheel.

Is it possible for the wheel to land on a blank space and the player to get nothing for their spin, o
i Have yet to experience that although I have only spun the wheel 15 times. Do you know anything about the governor’s villa upgrade? I received it but don’t know which building I can use it on.

Plunder Queen

i Have yet to experience that although I have only spun the wheel 15 times. Do you know anything about the governor’s villa upgrade? I received it but don’t know which building I can use it on.
You need to unlock the level 1 by winning it through sailing on the right side of the map.