- Browser and Version: Google Chrome, latest version I believe.
- Overview of the bug: While using reconstruction mode, if you take a building out of the reconstruction menu, and then try to cancel their placement using the cancel button, it does not work. There is no way to cancel placement of the building besides putting it down, or reloading the game. You can also not swap the building you are meaning to place with another building you want to place instead in the reconstruction menu. While something is in your hand you can obviously not press the move button to move a different building with out placing down the building, and there is no way to cancel the placement of the building in any way besides placing it or re-loading it.
- The Cancel button does still work to cancel moving a building, just not to cancel a building you are taking out of the menu.
- Screenshots: Show us any screenshots that you have of the bug, or any other visual aids. These are often invaluable.
https://share.vidyard.com/watch/Vda7Kj1CC2qQNmLYsY3F2P? (Video/Screen Recording of it happening)
- How often this occurs: First time, I am in EST and it is 6:33 AM.
- Urgency: It is very game-changing, It is incredibly difficult to reconstruct my city now, something that needs to be done with quite frequency.
- Preventative Actions: Haven't tried anything.
- Summary: Give us a brief summary of the bug.
- I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
- Have you tried fixing it by using the methods described?
- I have tried using firefox, using both hard refresh and soft refresh, reloading computer, disabling (scripts, extensions, etc.), using a different IP, clearing cache, using a different computer, and restarting my computer. All the fun steps.