• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cannot complete a daily challenge task for BRONZE AGE goods

centaurgod

A newbie in my guild sent me screen shots to prove his point that their still some wacky tasks in the daily challenge. They were asked to donate 20 goods from their current era OR PREVIOUS ERA, but when they went the to the guild treasury, their was nothing in the pull down other than medals. How can someone complete a task of donating goods if they are in bronze age, or for the purpose of this discussion iron age, and only have bronze age goods? Why does INNO even show bronze goods in the guild treasury if you cannot donate any? Do they think their are that many bronze era players with OBS/Atom GB's out there? I laughed at the response they got from ticket support, that they should advance to IRON era, build some goods buildings, collect them, then donate the goods all in less than 24 hours.

Graviton

While he can't do all of that in 24 hours, that's the only solution if he wants to complete that task in the future. There's no penalty for skipping a DC anymore, so it's not that big a deal for your friend to give it a miss until he advances.

DeletedUser26965

DC is tech locked to IA so how could someone be in BA? Or was that a change at some point I don't remember, I wouldn't think so though for this very reason you can't donate BA goods since they're not used for GvG or GE.