• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

cannot open expedition on mobile

DeletedUser28733

Hi all,

At last I got a chance to register. Everytime I hit the expedition icon while on mobile, it goes straight to the guilds menu. Neither am I a guild member, nor do I have intentions to become one; at least not for the time being. So, is this normal behaviour, a bug of sorts, or what?

Searching around returns plenty of issues, but they all relate to guild expeditions. I was wondering whether the normal user expedition may be off on mobile or maybe I'm just missing something else? Any clarification greatly appreciated, thank you.

DeletedUser26965

You have to be in a guild to do the guild expedition. You can create your own one man guild and do GE if you like but you have to have at least three players to participate in the accompanying championships if that interests you as well.

DeletedUser8152

Just to be clear: the "expedition" is the guild expedition.

DeletedUser28733

I may have been a little vague, so again. My issue is _not_ regarding any guild expedition but the ordinary non-guild expedition. Zero problem on desktop. It's just no good on mobile.

DeletedUser26965

I may have been a little vague, so again. My issue is _not_ regarding any guild expedition but the ordinary non-guild expedition. Zero problem on desktop. It's just no good on mobile.
I'm not quite sure what you mean, there's only one type of expedition I'm aware of, Guild Expeditions

doC47Ek.jpg

DeletedUser28733

My bad. I just had hovered over the icon in question on my desktop and indeed, it would seem this is not expedition after all, but treasure hunt. Oops, sorry. Is there a way to edit the topic to swap expedition for treasure hunt? In the meanwhile, any ideas why I can't open this feature on mobile?

DeletedUser26965

My bad. I just had hovered over the icon in question on my desktop and indeed, it would seem this is not expedition after all, but treasure hunt. Oops, sorry. Is there a way to edit the topic to swap expedition for treasure hunt? In the meanwhile, any ideas why I can't open this feature on mobile?
Ah, I see. Treasure Hunt is not available on mobile just like GvG isn't either. They've been saying for some time now they're trying to get Treasure Hunt on mobile but who knows if that will ever happen. GvG they say most likely will never come to mobile. Puffin browser app for mobile works okay I guess, a little cumbersome for GvG but still works.

DeletedUser28733

OK, good to know. Thanks for clearing the fog, appreciated.