• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can't create an offer at less than 1 rate

DeletedUser37344

I see all sorts of trade offers at a rate of .1 but can't seem to create any at less than 1. I'm always forced to make it 1. I'm confused!

DeletedUser31440

Those arent from other players, there always there offers by NPC's. Actual players are limited to a ratio of .5-2.

DeletedUser3882

OK! thanks for the clarification!
I/we see this all the time... There are *always* trades avail in the market by computer controlled “merchants” as alluded to above by Ozy in every age you progress through. There are Friend’s Tavern boosts available to purchase for .5 and .3 rates, but it is highly discouraged by most players to use these “merchants.”

General guideline most/all players with some sense abide by is to produce the goods *ONLY* that you have unlocked bonuses for on the Continent map, and trade with other players for those you are lacking. There surely is enough players within your neighborhood, friends list, and/or guild that have unlocked the bonus for the others is the general premise. Laws of average apply as do “Fair trade”, supply/demand, and/or guild rules on authorized trade ratios (2:1, or calculators) but regardless, all will net a better deal than the best available for purchase friends tavern bonus for AI merchant rates.