Can't enter the game

9to5Princess

So, since yesterday's update I can't even enter the game on my phone and tablet. It gets stuck in the Inno logo. Please fix this asap. I have only been checking the game on the computer but can't support my city and Guild enough like that.

pantherjon

I am also having access problems ever since the latest update..On the PC..Homepage and login page load lightning quick, then when I click on Play then the city, it takes FOREVER for the elements to load(talking 10 minutes) and then the mouse pointer is dead. Can't highlight and collect from buildings, can't move the view..Frustrating..

Dursland

I am Dursland
Glad to hear it 9to5Princess!

@pantherjon, may be performance issues related to your pc, the game can take up as much as 3 GB of RAM.

Hopefully that will be improved when FoE switches from Flash to HTML5 in the first half of 2018.

purps99

Been playing for years and never had issues until a few hours ago. Rebooted PC, changed browsers, everything up to date, top end gaming PC, uber internet. I sometimes get stuck at loading screen and sometimes half the city loads then nothing. After 2 hours I managed to get into the city and click on some collections but then it froze again.

Dursland

I am Dursland
Try resizing your browser window when FoE freezes, or play it in a window with only one single tab (that has FoE).