• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can't Get into Game

Czari

Is anyone else having this problem? I was in all my worlds earlier this morning with no problem, then certain buildings wouldn't open on C world; not all of them, just some which was weird. I logged out and tried to log back in and now I can't get the opening screen at all.

DeletedUser19763

I have the same issue - Beta up but others are not working

Czari

I just cleared my browser's cache and cookies and rebooted the PC - now it's working again. Since others are having the same issue, I wonder if my timing was just a coincidence.

DeletedUser23426

Servers down again. Not good at all for a real time game. What is going on here?

DeletedUser8796

i keep getting insane lag spikes from the game now its so bad it maxes out the wifi and that's not even at reset

DeletedUser15598

Servers down again. Not good at all for a real time game. What is going on here?

Same here. Prime time for this game and it is down? I normally do not complain but this is not usual for this game.

lemur

What is going on here?

Inno lacks either the knowledge or the financial commitment to fix their servers, which crash far too often. I tried to tell them, first to Ingame Support and then (at their insistence) as a "proposal". My proposal was rejected for having the incorrect format.... ROFL

I am half expecting that one day this game will suddenly vanish from the internet, when the crashed, tangled mess of software additions is finally beyond resuscitation.

DeletedUser10076

I seem to have been log on....that was brutal for a moment...I had to restart my computer.

DeletedUser15734

when I try to log into c world im getting server error msg. cant get in either

DeletedUser23426

Two long outages in one day. Anyone from Inno able to tell us what's happening? Have to adjust playing style to deal with outages.