• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can't help Family Member's GB (error -same Internet connection)

DeletedUser29460

Can anyone help with this. There are three of us playing the same game but cannot help each others GB due to same internet connection.

DeletedUser24787

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29460

read the rules
https://us0.forgeofempires.com/page/the_game/rules/
in short if you on the same IP then you cant donate to each other it helps prevent boosting some players in the past would make multiple accts and self level their GB with dummy accts there was a change to prevent this from continuing

Thanks for this.

My son plays on his iPad and I on a Mac, so I'll check with Support how this can be resolved.

DeletedUser24787

you can contact support to see what they will reply with many have raised this concern but inno has yet to budge due to abuse in the past

Lucifer1904

Hello I am Luci, The friendly neighborhood Troll and Unofficial Unpaid Forum Mod (Not a real mod). You can contact support all you want but there is nothing to be done since it was added as abuse prevention as @harbinger956 stated.

DeletedUser26154

Unofficial Unpaid Forum Mod (Not a real mod).

You are nothing close to a mod, unpaid or not.
You have been repeatedly disciplined multiple times for imitating a forum moderator.
Don't continually give players the false, wrong impression of your intentions and responsibilities.

luci pretending to be a mod 6 20 2017.png

And no more private conversations pretending to be a moderator, either.