• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Can't log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is probably the wrong place to post but have no idea where.

This morning I can't login to my account, I keep getting "Sorry, your nickname is wrong"; that is obviously wrong (unless I was deleted) can anyone help me out?

Thanks

DeletedUser

I have the same problem,only at me it says that my password is wrong,I have posted it in bug forum.

DeletedUser

We are currently working on this, should be fixed anytime soon. Sorry for the inconveniences this may cause.

DeletedUser34

computers are such wonderful things :p
I bet crashes drive you insane as a dev.

DeletedUser

Yeah. Same thing happening to me. I hope it means the update is going to be installed now :p

DeletedUser34

It means the update WAS installed :D
I personally take it in stride. Many gamers don't realize when you mess with as much code as this last update did, glitches are almost impossible NOT to occur. I saw the list Hellstromm kept updating as far as what this update would address and figured if and when it did occur, something would happen :p I didn't figure this, but this did. It is all par for the course...much like opening a new business with a new business model. I imagine the devs and the mods were looking at all those lines of code, and it all began looking alike :p

Better them than me I say.
Cheers guys, and count this as the cost of the massive upgrades this update included...and once it is finished, well, imagine the better game we will have....

DeletedUser

Closing the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you're still experiencing problems please create a support ticket in game.

If you don't know how to create one go in game, right click anywhere on the screen and then choose support.

Status
Not open for further replies.