• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can't Pin Threads.

DrunkN Merchant

Either let us change the name of the top thread in our guild or let us start another thread and Pin it to the top. We want a thread that is always at the top and named GbG. New people come in and think the top thread is the place to talk while we are giving GbG orders. If this is an option I haven't figured out how to work it.

Ebeondi Asi

Beat them with large imaginary sticks with barbed wire wrap on them. Eventually players will get the message. My Guilds main thread is for leaders only, players get excited and post. then leaders just whip out the wipes and take the miscreants to task. it is an ongoing issue for even well established top Guilds. Training and patience. work. (plus the psychological beatings.. )
Plus I would say do not ask Inno to solve your personal Guild problems. They wil not do it.

DrunkN Merchant

Beat them with large imaginary sticks with barbed wire wrap on them. Eventually players will get the message. My Guilds main thread is for leaders only, players get excited and post. then leaders just whip out the wipes and take the miscreants to task. it is an ongoing issue for even well established top Guilds. Training and patience. work. (plus the psychological beatings.. )
Plus I would say do not ask Inno to solve your personal Guild problems. They wil not do it.
Well that's what happens, but NO....Inno. Fix It!

CherryButterfly

I like the part where they break out the wipes, I am picturing my Leaders running after everyone with a package of baby wipes??? They'll clean us up, yet!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

ots3

Actually I think being able to pin a thread would be great. Our guilds main thread is for chatter because why bother taking out the whip and restrict people in a general thread when it comes naturally to people to talk over there :) A pin-able thread would actually be beneficial not a set back.
Its not asking Inno to clean up, its asking Inno to make a better interface for the message center

Ebeondi Asi

OK maybe if a second thread could be pined under the main always on top thread I could see that would be useful..
Wipe whips. made an accidental funy

Last edited:

DrunkN Merchant

Actually I think being able to pin a thread would be great. Our guilds main thread is for chatter because why bother taking out the whip and restrict people in a general thread when it comes naturally to people to talk over there :) A pin-able thread would actually be beneficial not a set back.
Its not asking Inno to clean up, its asking Inno to make a better interface for the message center
My point exactly.