• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can't sell event upgrades, etc.

Brew J B

During the spring event, I picked up a couple extra Suishun Mill selection kitsr. I thought I'd sell them at the AD after the event. But, there's a lock icon beside them inventory. No AD button or even a garbage button. I've noticed that Airship selection kit offered in the current Archaeoly event. I have no intention of ever pursuing either prize. So, how long are we spposed to accumulate and hold to this mess? I've no desire to use them, and can neither sell nor delete them. What's up that?

Emberguard

Calling the locking of items in a players inventory an improvement is just wrong! Not being able to sell or delete items of no use gained during side games makes playing the side games a waste of time.
You can unlock the items. Just go into inventory, you'll see a lock in the top right corner. Click it and then click on the item you wish to unlock

The improvement was done from player feedback and is to prevent accidental sales, you can still sell the items. It just (hopefully) won't be a accident anymore.

pieman

Thank you Emberguard. I had not noticed the lock in the corner. I will delete my previous comment.

Purple Turtle

You can unlock the items. Just go into inventory, you'll see a lock in the top right corner. Click it and then click on the item you wish to unlock

The improvement was done from player feedback and is to prevent accidental sales, you can still sell the items. It just (hopefully) won't be a accident anymore.
Thanks for your knowledge!!!