• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can't unlock next Guild Expedition level?

KeithOfTheForge

Last week, I was able to unlock level 2 of our Guild Expedition.

This week, even though we have all of the goods, I only get a donate button and not an unlock button:

ge1.jpg ge.jpg

Why can't I unlock level 2?

KeithOfTheForge

Thanks for the replies. We only have a very small guild (3 people) and I asked the creator if he changed anything and he said no. I looked at my rights and this is what they are:

rights.jpg

Is it the first one (founder) or second one (leader) that needs to be turned on?

DeletedUser27889

If that is a screen shot of your rights you do not have rights for that.

First one with the crown is founder, star is leader. You would need to be at least a leader to unlock GE levels.

Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 10.28.28 AM.png

In my image above the person on top is founder and has full rights. The person on the bottom has the lower two rights, trusted and notifier. The slash mark across any badge denotes the person does not have that right.

Lady Rainna

my Guild founder is away for several days and we have member asking to have GE unlocked. It appears my founder has given me all rights ( and never told me, I found out by going to look for him under Members!) I have no idea how to get to the screen to unlock a GE level. I have gone to Admin, and Treasury and everywhere I could, without finding the right place. Any help would be appreciated. ( I have no slash marks across any of the title symbols)

Agent327

Go to GE. On PC top left corner you see some Roman digits. On the app it is bottom right. That's where you open the levels.

emmagirl2

my Guild founder is away for several days and we have member asking to have GE unlocked. It appears my founder has given me all rights ( and never told me, I found out by going to look for him under Members!) I have no idea how to get to the screen to unlock a GE level. I have gone to Admin, and Treasury and everywhere I could, without finding the right place. Any help would be appreciated. ( I have no slash marks across any of the title symbols)
Are you on mobile or pc