• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Cape Canaveral GB

Is it (in peoples personal opinion) worth even building, I see it a lot, but it always seems to output as many FPs daily as the current level (i.e. 13 FPs for level 13), whereas it takes 948 FPs to get from level 12 to 13. Let me know your opinion.

Graviton

I have it in most of my cities. It's on my list of things to delete when I start running out of space, but it's not at the top of the list.

Nashtah

It is one of the best GB for fp given the low cost and amount of fp. looking at level 13 it does cost 948 but using a 1.9 group you will only pay 529 on that level. With mine at level 60 I would have to have a lower need for fp than now to even think about deleting it. When you look at level 59 it cost 2951 but with a 1.9 group you pay only 242.

The real question is want do you want your city to do? and how to develop your city to do that.

I have only one city that is a general propose city that I want to give high fp, to fight(troops and boost) and make goods, because I want it to fo so many things it is not the best at any one thing, however I am happy with my city and game play. There is no single prefect city for all players and no magic set of GBs that every one has and is happy with.

Johnny B. Goode

Cape is not really a good choice for newer players.
I would agree with this. Lower era cities don't have the space for a GB that is more an "elective" than a "must have". There is also the added cost of acquiring higher era goods to build it. Add to both of those the fact that most newer players don't have the luxury of extra FP for anything but necessities.
In the long term Cape is a wonderful GB.
Also agreed. It's not that big, and it pays out FP daily. What's not to like? Plus, in regards to your hourly FPs, as @Lord Pest says, "what else will I do with them?"

Agent327

Is it (in peoples personal opinion) worth even building, I see it a lot, but it always seems to output as many FPs daily as the current level (i.e. 13 FPs for level 13), whereas it takes 948 FPs to get from level 12 to 13. Let me know your opinion.

Let me reply to that with another question for you? Are you in a position where you can build it?

You just started playing. You do not even have a GB yet. Focus on what you can do. Not what is out of your reach for maybe a long time.