• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Carnival 2018 Feedback

DeletedUser29623

I’ve opened a few chests by now, and won forge points and a Champion’s Retreat in both my worlds. Argh! I’m always winning the military buildings that other people want and I don’t!

DeletedUser31308

I’ve opened a few chests by now, and won forge points and a Champion’s Retreat in both my worlds. Argh! I’m always winning the military buildings that other people want and I don’t!
Champions retreats are quite good up around TE, if you have a Traz of course.

DeletedUser29623

Champions retreats are quite good up around TE, if you have a Traz of course.

I don't really have a use for them, or for the three, count 'em, three, Rogue's Hideouts I've won in DCs. It's the only thing I ever seem to get out of the weekly chests! I don't battle, so they'll just gather dust in my inventory, I'm afraid

DeletedUser27023

Keep in mind that you're still getting $100 worth of diamonds with the purchase, as is always the case with diamond tie-ins. You're not simply paying that amount for whatever the bonus item(s) is.

Like those little tree-shaped air fresheners that come with buying a car...you're not actually paying thousands of dollars for that air freshener, are you? It's kind of the same thing here.

I totally get what you’re saying. I only buy diamonds during the events for this reason. Normally they are quite generous with the event currency but not so this time around. I already have 9500 Florins just from using tickets and timing my tries.

DeletedUser27023

mind dropping those C-notes into my PayPal account ???? Need to install a new cat converter to pass emissions vehicle inspection

The money I’ve spent on FoE is a mere fraction of the thousands I spent on Game of War. Different game though and this one is so much more casual and relaxing.

DeletedUser27023

I've got 3-4 sitting in my inventory anyway since I don't have space to place them.

I wish I had that problem! I agree though. If they make the SoKs that hard to get, I will prob just either focus on medals or the bridge upgrades

victorvip

Giving up on the carnival as playing the 15% & 5% plays yield nothing. Totally disapponted. Not worth spending diamonds on. Tòo hard. Prizes not worth the effort.

DeletedUser27023

I did fairly decent on an 8 hour chest for 700 Florins. It’s offering the Bridge upgrade, SoK and Reno Kit. That was 45% of the chest. The other 55% was junk. Still, I thought it was worth it. Did okay.

DeletedUser31771

I have no complaints so far. I have the bridge up to lvl 4, a renaissance home, and some forge points. One thing I've done is kept my expectations realistic and early on I saved up all my florins and then spammed the 5% (doubled to 10%) when the florin count was above 500. I've only been skunked once on winning those florins and I get back the 20 florins spnet with each ticket.

DeletedUser27889

I finished the first line and saved everything until the chest with SoK and the upgrade came up.

I had 11 chances and of those 11 I walked away with 7 Canal decos 3 Rogues and 1 upgrade =(

It really seems apart from the first couple days people in my hood aren't playing all that much.

DeletedUser32973

I finished the first line and saved everything until the chest with SoK and the upgrade came up.

I had 11 chances and of those 11 I walked away with 7 Canal decos 3 Rogues and 1 upgrade =(

It really seems apart from the first couple days people in my hood aren't playing all that much.

Wow that's horrible. I didn't get any upgrades with my 10 attempts, but still got a few sok/reno kit. I really wish the troll rewards were better. That canal...ugh. I dream of a day gambling isn't a feature in games anymore.

DeletedUser29623

I can’t complain. I only got one upgrade, but I go two SOKs in one world and two Reno Kits in the other, which are good prizes to get for spending exactly nothing. Also a Champions Retreat and a bunch of Rogues, but you can’t win ‘em all.

Graviton

I got crazy lucky in one world and I've got 5 upgrades already, so that's all I need for a lvl 7. In two other worlds I only have 1 upgrade, despite spending the same number of tickets and Florins. It's a literal crap shoot.

DeletedUser33007

The money I’ve spent on FoE is a mere fraction of the thousands I spent on Game of War. Different game though and this one is so much more casual and relaxing.

Damn Game of War sucked money with their packs growing powerful each week. Good thing here they have a more of consistent packages to buy. Imagine if it is like Game of War, I would have stopped playing FoE already.

DeletedUser28146

mind dropping those C-notes into my PayPal account ???? Need to install a new cat converter to pass emissions vehicle inspection

Just clear the codes with an OBD2 scanner, drive it long enough for ECU to begin reporting again, then go get inspection b4 codes reappear.. Works every yr 4 me.

DeletedUser9068

hi this event seems to be lacking in giving credit for the things to complete this event! I noticed several days ago it shorted me on a few things that were required but now i have hit a brick wall with this .http://prntscr.com/ijxbhn since only one sector was credited I aquired the whole sector as the question mark stated to complete the quest that that would complete the quest...well guess what it doesn't work...maybe someone should work out these bugs if you want people to complete these events...waste of my time i guess sittin here unable to progress because someone forgot something somewhere along the way....smh
Ohhh ......by the way I cannot file a report with support as that the password I used to get in here and is saved with the forum will not allow me access to support told me I tried to log in too many times come back later ..... please tell me why I even play this game????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27023

Does anyone know if they will offer another level 1 Bridge? Seems in one world I was able to collect enough upgrades to complete a second.

DeletedUser31440

hi this event seems to be lacking in giving credit for the things to complete this event! I noticed several days ago it shorted me on a few things that were required but now i have hit a brick wall with this .http://prntscr.com/ijxbhn since only one sector was credited I aquired the whole sector as the question mark stated to complete the quest that that would complete the quest...well guess what it doesn't work

That quest is to infiltrate sectors, did you infiltrate them or conquer them? If you conquered them it won't count towards that quest as that isn't what you are being asked to do.

Freshmeboy

Yes, Artemis they already did offer another level 1 bridge..won't know if another is down the line but with six hour prize changes I'm confident it will...

DeletedUser30312

That's the way it was for me last year, some takers from the hood early on, but then it petered out a lot towards the end. Nobody wants to dump roses/tickets into the 15%/5% games when there's no takers at all, which is smart, but it sucks when everyone's smart and nobody fills up the pool. Then you're stuck spending on the 100% game which naturally isn't going to get you much.

I did get two wins on the 5% game already swooping in when it was filled up to at least 450-500 florins, and it helps to have nearly a full bar of tickets when you do that. The other night I lost a bunch on it though, it was in the 600s, I turned on the double and spent a 10 tickets on it only to get nothing. I was less then 5 minutes away from the next ticket, but another neighbor jumped in and grabbed all the florins in the pot.