The last event quest - gain 10,000 happiness? Are you kidding? With just hours to go on the event? This is getting more ridiculous.
Or use up all those Faces of the Ancient and/or Gates of the Sun God that everyone complains about. Build/sell/build. You only need a 2x2 space and a few minutes.Delete roads and rebuild them. Start with Paths and work your way up, each upgrade adds Happy. I finished in 5 minutes.
That's exactly what I did. In VF it was 15k happiness which was 12 gates. Took maybe 2 minutes.Or use up all those Faces of the Ancient and/or Gates of the Sun God that everyone complains about. Build/sell/build. You only need a 2x2 space and a few minutes.
Finally you can get rid of your Faces of the Ancient and Gates of the Sun God and you complain?????
Yup, I have a list of this stuff and note which to use 1 Ups on, and which to use Renos, and when to use the Renos. Didn't fully upgrade the Tholos or Winter Spire either, I saved the upgrades on those to use after leveling the city to save on 1 up uses.So, some buildings you may want to use 1Up kit (increases by 1 Age) or reno kit (increases to your current Age no matter what Age it was before) when you advance an Age. Others you may leave as is. Each building functions fine irregardless of what Ages they are, even if part of a set
It was age based. I had 1700 I think for PE, and just used GE trash to finish it off.
I don't agree a player "should" be in any specific league regardless of expenditure or non-expenditure.This event was COMPLETE GARBAGE! Par for the course the way this game is going. These greedy devs are gearing these events more towards the 15% or so who are dumb enough to spend money and use massive amounts of diamonds. This is showed by the other 85% only able to get into the third tier of these stupid leagues they are now using more and more. The everyday average Joe who completes the entire event should get put into the second tier with the credit card players getting put into the first tier if anything. But they gear these leagues to reward the credit card players which screws over the rest of us by knocking us down and sometime out of the third tier if enough diamonds get spent at the last minute of the event.
Probably cuz of spacing in the limited area of the Title. It's still the same Cherry Blossom set, in a number of different Wiki posts. I'll double check to see if the Wiki page(s) have reflected a change.I thought so too but when I checked my inventory, the name of the set is cherry garden.
Well, it seems that certain Wiki pages have made a change to its name, to the Cherry Garden. That's not what it was called in its' original form. Originally, it was the Cherry Blossom set.I thought so too but when I checked my inventory, the name of the set is cherry garden.