• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Carnival 2019 Feedback

mamboking053

Except this set is a bit weaker than that.

Yeah, I think it has more goods and FP, but less attack bonus and the attack bonus is not flat across all levels so you're not getting the full benefit of it if you are in the lower ages. Going to play the event anyway because it's free. Since I have TF's in my city winning one of these would definitely be a good replacement.

DeletedUser16310

The event looks great but there might be a typo:

"Carnival 2019 also brings a new upgradeable set, The Piazza Set, with 5 completely new buildings! The individual pieces for the set can be obtained through the different Carnival chests by spending Florins. Each set piece can be obtained as a chest special, which is changes every 6 hours - so make sure not to miss those!"

DeletedUser30791

Carnival is my least favorite of the events. The small percentage chances to win and to get the special prize in the chests is rather frustrating. Last year I was 1 short on the bridge upgrades in my main city. However this year I was able to get all 5 pieces to level 2 with a leftover upgrade in Beta.

Super Catanian

Czari

Definitely have a bad feeling about this one. Carnival is my least favorite of the yearly events, and trying to collect set pieces during one doesn't promise to be fun. We'll see, but at first glance, the mechanics don't look much different from last year and the year before. There is the whole league mechanic which is new, but that's about it.

My least favorite event as well, plus I personally don't care for the look of the buildings. I have several from the Carnival event years ago that are sitting in my inventory. I may have missed it but did you see a grand prize?

Czari

Man, I was just starting another town just to try something out, but I'm going to be pressured in aging up to Iron much faster than what's comfortable so I could do the quests. Based on what I've seen on Beta, and from the stuff from last year, this event is extremely luck-oriented, and one might not walk away with the full set even though he/she has tried to optimize every part of the event in their favor.

I've been playing FoE for four years and one thing I've learned is to not let events dictate plans for my city. There are certain events I don't do at all.

DeletedUser29726

My least favorite event as well, plus I personally don't care for the look of the buildings. I have several from the Carnival event years ago that are sitting in my inventory. I may have missed it but did you see a grand prize?

The set is the main prize - it just comes from specials instead of the grand prize system they've been using too much lately.

DeletedUser38226

For the mask vendor, the building age is the player's age, so the goods would be the player's age.

But the homes appear to have an age controlled by renovation kits. The building age would be different than the age of the player. In the other event buildings, I believe the goods produced are the building age.

Also, what are the goods produced once you reach modern age?

Agent327

I didn't say that it was only available for special people, I said that it was the main prize (the most desirable building of the event).

Nevermind. CG stands for Cherry Garden. There is no such thing as a Cherry Blossom set. You compare the Cherry Garden set to the Classical Garden set and that is something you can not compare.

Last edited by a moderator: