• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Carnival event frustration

DeletedUser25371

I finally make it through to the last thing to do for the event. I have just over 15 hours to finish whatever the tasks I have to complete.
Then I see it, for the 26th task, I have to have 4 24 hour builds completed.
REALLY INNO????????????????
WTF?????
You specifically make it so that many of us that have worked to complete all of the tasks will fail at the very end????
I find it TOTALLY inexcusable that you would design this so that many of us would get close but not be able to complete the last task!

DeletedUser25147

After three years of playing Forge of Empires, the Carnival Event was terrible. All the previous events were fun, the prizes were generous, the event creative and all around fair. This event was greedy and the good prizes were almost impossible to get. Another one of these and I just won't play.

DeletedUser29651

Having said that - grand prizes of events should be based on your skill in playing the game, not luck. Summer event - 3 world but only 1 with both major prizes. One world luck so bad, give me 9 tickets and 9 main prizes and I still would walk away empty handed. Earlier this year in the spring event - 7 chances to win last piece to cherry blossom - 25% chance. Walked away empty. This is supposed to be a game based on a players skill - not luck. Random prizes for bonus prizes are great, but not for events. Hope the developers read this and get it. based on what I am hearing in the guild threads, I am not the only one frustrated.

DeletedUser27889

I finally make it through to the last thing to do for the event. I have just over 15 hours to finish whatever the tasks I have to complete.
Then I see it, for the 26th task, I have to have 4 24 hour builds completed.
REALLY INNO????????????????
WTF?????
You specifically make it so that many of us that have worked to complete all of the tasks will fail at the very end????
I find it TOTALLY inexcusable that you would design this so that many of us would get close but not be able to complete the last task!
There is a several days gap between the end of quests and the end of the event. Unless you only have a single production building, you will be able to complete in time.

DeletedUser

There is a several days gap between the end of quests and the end of the event. Unless you only have a single production building, you will be able to complete in time.
This thread was actually about the Carnival Event back in February(?) or so. Don't know why it resurfaced.

DeletedUser27107

This event payout is the worst. I understand the push for people to buy diamonds but I doubt they are happy with their ROI.

DeletedUser27107

Anytime! If they are going to keep year old threads on the first page then they need any sort of life in these forums.