• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Castel del Monte, Star Gazer or Virgo Project

Triopoly Champion

Given these conditions: All 3 GBs occupy the size of 5x5 land space.

Castel del Monte: 1. Military Boosts of the attack + defense of the attacking army, 2. Forge Points(Research)
Star Gazer: 1. Previous Era Goods, 2. Happiness
Virgo Project: 1. Missile Launch, 2. Coin Boost(same as St. Mark's Basilica)

Suppose the construction cost of Castel del Monte, Star Gazer and Virgo Project all cost 600 of each of the 5 types of the Space Age Mars goods, and you are only allowed to build 1 of them, which 1 will you pick?

DeletedUser41338

Given these conditions: All 3 GBs occupies the 5x5 land space.

Castel del Monte: 1. Military Boosts of the attack + defense of the attacking army, 2. Forge Points(Research)

Suppose the construction cost of Castel del Monte, Star Gazer and Virgo Project all cost 600 of each of the 5 types of the Space Age Mars goods, and you are only allowed to build 1 of them, which 1 will you pick?
That´s a no brainer
Castel del Monte would be my choice

I built Virgo Project in J world the day it came out to test it out. It rushed to like level 14 then i deleted it. Totally worthless. If the effect was permanent like AO for example it would be a Boss GB

In my case i dont need star gazer either. So many fps not to mention the real estate just for lower age goods plus it aint all that many goods. Having a strong CF and doing RQs then trading down would get you way more goods daily than Star Gazer, even at level 80+ after having used 1000s of fps lol.

The Warriors Choice as I said its a no brainer, its CDM all the way, no 2nd thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Triopoly Champion

That´s a no brainer.
This is such a perfect sentence to describe the Inno game designers and how they balance this game in their unique ways.

There are plenty of military GB boost Ideas they can take, such as:

Medic: Each Friendly Unit will regain 1 health point per turn until the max
Poison: Each Enemy Unit will lose 1 health point per turn until being killed.
(1 Battle @ level 1, 40 Battles @ level 80 daily)

Rapid Charge: Increase the movements of all friendly units by certain %.
Slowdown: Decrease the movements of all enemy units by certain %.
(5% @ level 1, 50% @ level 80)

Freeze: 1 Enemy Unit cannot move, attack or retaliate for # of turns.
(20% @ level 1, 98.08% @ level 80)

I'm trying to decide whether I should keep playing this game, just need to get some verification from other players.

Last edited:

Agent327

YOUR choice would have to be Star Gazer. Nobody can beat your Champions, so you do not need any fighting boost.

Jern2017

What about possible new Abilities for Units? There is one that hasn't been considered, and it is well-known in other games with fighting mechanisms.

I'd love to see more special units that are useful in all ages. Right now, we have Rogues, Champions, Military Drummers and Color Guards, but the last two are only useful up until the IA or perhaps EMA.

Super Catanian

I'd love to see more special units that are useful in all ages. Right now, we have Rogues, Champions, Military Drummers and Color Guards, but the last two are only useful up until the IA or perhaps EMA.
Units with a new Martydom (inflict damage to surrounding Units upon death) ability, perhaps? Those could be useful until the Colonial Age, since melee attacks are still common then.

Super Catanian

Martydom??????

Are they supposed to look like Marty McFly?? :oops::oops::oops:
681a6071763afac21df17a69ee6cc449.jpg

DeletedUser38027

Ho Ho Ho, CdM an you will live to see Christmas my good Girls and Boys!

Falconwing

CdM all day. All day. Forge points and attack bonus versus last age Goods or the limited Viggo? Not even a question. As a side bonus? The goods to make a CdM are practically free.