• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Castle Daily and Chest Should Auto-Collect on first daily login

BrunsTanken

The Castle system is nice for rewarding us for daily things. The extra 5 clicks to collect castle points every day are not necessary, I think. Inno wants us to play daily, fine. We will log in daily to grab at least the freebies, right? So why do we have to do the extra 5 clicks, and the chance of forgetting to check the castle everyday, if we are already logging in every day to play?

Castle points should auto-collect to save players the clicking and the pain of forgetting to check the castle. A few unnecessary extra clicks this game has for whatever reason Inno think they need us to click on the screen.

wolfhoundtoo

Extra clicks describe FOE. You have to do a lot of clicking when you negotiate, when you battle, when you aid players, when you go to the trader screen and to the tavern. When not auto collect the tavern when you login it can be an option (no i'm not actually suggesting that). If you want to avoid unnecessary clicks FOE isn't for you.

BrunsTanken

Extra clicks describe FOE. You have to do a lot of clicking when you negotiate, when you battle, when you aid players, when you go to the trader screen and to the tavern. When not auto collect the tavern when you login it can be an option (no i'm not actually suggesting that). If you want to avoid unnecessary clicks FOE isn't for you.
I like this game and it is for me. I keep playing it and clicking a lot everyday. It is because that I like this game that I provide feedback to the developer about quality of life improvements.
For instance what did you think about the Healing All button placed right above the OK button after doing a fight? A lot of players provided feedback to Inno about improving quality of life in the game because mis-clicks happened a lot and users of this game were not pleased about it. Inno listened and now there is an update in Beta that has the Healing All button relocated.
So if you don't have anything good to add to this discussion... well guess what... this threat isn't for you.

wolfhoundtoo

I like this game and it is for me. I keep playing it and clicking a lot everyday. It is because that I like this game that I provide feedback to the developer about quality of life improvements.
For instance what did you think about the Healing All button placed right above the OK button after doing a fight? A lot of players provided feedback to Inno about improving quality of life in the game because mis-clicks happened a lot and users of this game were not pleased about it. Inno listened and now there is an update in Beta that has the Healing All button relocated.
So if you don't have anything good to add to this discussion... well guess what... this threat isn't for you.

Oh I had something to contribute but you just didn't like it. Unfortunately for you this thread isn't yours and until a mod comes along and says I broke the rules I get to comment. Let me rephrase they aren't going to be getting rid of what you call extra clicks because they aren't extra clicks to the developers (yes that's my opinion but by this point I think it's a safe observance of Inno's design scheme for this game).

The Lady Redneck

I never collect ANYTHING when I first log in. And would object big time if they automated stuff like that I check to see what the daily quests require first. Can often get it done very easily by collecting in what it asks for. And When an Event is running you can often get the first 5 or more Quests done right away.

As for all the clicking. It is a click based game. And they really have cut back on the amount of clicks there used to be in it. It is also a game where you are supposed to think and reason things out and use strategy in order to see how different aspects of it can be used together.to determine how you move forward in it. If all you had to do was mindlessly click a button to complete everything as soon as you logged in there would be no game.

Johnny B. Goode

And would object big time if they automated stuff like that I check to see what the daily quests require first.
Great response! And precisely why this suggestion is a bad idea.
We get to give negative responses to your idea because they are on topic and not insulting or inflammatory. You may not like it, but it's within the Forum rules for posting.

Agent327

Read above please... if you don't have anything to contribute just don't say anything please. Such a waste!

If you want to give feedback you do so in the appropriate thread. You started a discussion on the subject and it is not up to you to decide who can answewr and what they can answer.

Daily Castle points go up after you collect them. You are supposed to collect them every day. Not get them handed to you on a silver platter. If you forget, that is your problem.

Johnny B. Goode

I’d just like to be able to one-click collect the castle without going into the full castle. Like how we collect goods from goods buildings without needing to go into the production screen.
But if you're close to going to the next level, don't you want to collect the daily Castle points first (in case that levels it), then collect the daily rewards? Can't do that with one click. Same reasoning as not collecting the Castle until after you see and choose your Daily Challenge.

Emberguard

But if you're close to going to the next level, don't you want to collect the daily Castle points first (in case that levels it), then collect the daily rewards? Can't do that with one click. Same reasoning as not collecting the Castle until after you see and choose your Daily Challenge.
Then make the quick collect a button above the castle, and manual collect via clicking the castle itself. I don‘t care to micro manage the points that much to need to manually enter the castle every single time. Neither do I need to see the level screen every single time I collect

Ebeondi Asi

I suggest no way. The current method is just fine. why does everything have to be easier.
"Why not make the whole game one click. everything done for you? Gee why not? (that is 100% sarcasm,)
Anyway I have to laugh at the trivial stuff some people want to 'make life easy' that has all sorts of complications added in if you just think about it. But for the person wanting it, it seems like perfect. ??
Anyway I'm a big no vote on this notion.
But the collect beinga button above the Castle is a nice idea.it is the same sort as all buildings when ready to collect, that would be Ok by me. and to enter the building click on the Castle itself. This woud have to be differentiated from the exclamation mark now over the Castle.